Drinks Page 10

It would have been nice if W.A.L.L.-E J.P could have made it

What a lovely evening with some lovely folk. Congrats to AJ for getting everyone together and as always, if you don't meet the BCGers in the flesh, then you've missed out on a truly nice bunch of people.

So many great things to point out - David Bussell looking stylish, AJ's nice legs, Angie's beautiful smile, Steve's new goatie, sootyj's sister, billwill's big cat sweater, Badge's summer attire, Dave Cohen's sardonic charm, the miserable bald barman who looked at me like I was a complete c**t, etc., etc.

Highlight of the Evening -

billwill: 'You are much bigger standing up then you are sitting down'

Great fun, let's do it again.

:D

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 19 2012, 2:13 AM GMT

Highlight of the Evening -

billwill: 'You are much bigger standing up then you are sitting down'

:D

It wasn't until we were standing at the bar that I realised that RC is 9 inches bigger than me.

Quote: billwill @ February 19 2012, 2:18 AM GMT

It wasn't until we were standing at the bar that I realised that RC is 9 inches bigger than me.

Thank goodness we weren't in the toilets. ;)

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 19 2012, 2:20 AM GMT

Thank goodness we weren't in the toilets. ;)

Yeah a 19" thingy would be a bit of a problem for you.

:O

Quote: billwill @ February 19 2012, 2:24 AM GMT

Yeah a 19" thingy would be a bit of a problem for you.

:O

Yep, that's my main problem in life. Huh?

Seriously, great night, great people. Hopefully do it again soon.

So, did anyone fight, vomit or sneak off into the bushes for a quick one?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 19 2012, 2:13 AM GMT

billwill's big cat sweater

Hurrah!

Quote: DaButt @ February 19 2012, 2:28 AM GMT

So, did anyone fight, vomit or sneak off into the bushes for a quick one?

There's no bushes near Euston station. All fights were verbal, all sneaking off was for the addicts to go have a fag. (No longer legal to smoke in public buildings in UK).

Quote: zooo @ February 19 2012, 2:30 AM GMT

Hurrah!

Four Big cats on this sweat shirt. Leopard, Lion, Cheetah & Tiger.

Go to bed you lot!

I am going too real soon now!

Quote: AngieBaby @ February 19 2012, 1:20 AM GMT

Despite it being bitterly cold outside, it was a lovely, warm night with good company, and great laughs.

Thanks for arranging AJ.:)

Was a lovely night indeed, thanks everyone :)

Quote: billwill @ February 19 2012, 1:02 AM GMT

You would have been missed.

I was at a dinner for someone leaving my workplace. I didn't want to miss it and NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN!

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ February 19 2012, 1:58 AM GMT

Are you suggesting some sort of BGG quiz night meet up one day Keewik?
I think it could work!

And I doubt there'd be a problem sorting out another pre-requisite - the Quizmaster has to get progressively drunk as the night wears on (couldn't understand why things were becoming so disorganised till he reached the word-slurring stage). Well, we had to excuse him - as a Rangers supporter, he'd had a bad week!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ February 19 2012, 9:38 AM GMT

I was at a dinner for someone leaving my workplace. I didn't want to miss it and NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN!

You may have a chance to see BCGers later this year as Danny and I are planning to do a General Webbers last Christmas (if you believe the Mayans) in November in London. Pleased

Quote: Rooface @ February 19 2012, 11:15 AM GMT

You may have a chance to see BCGers later this year as I am planning (whilst Danny watches and offers words of encouragement) to do a General Webbers last Christmas (if you believe the Mayans) in November in London. Pleased

Just a small amendement, I am banned under the Geneva convention from trying to organise anything :)

Quote: dannyjb1 @ February 19 2012, 11:49 AM GMT

Just a small amendement, I am banned under the Geneva convention from trying to organise anything :)

Yeah it's more I organise and Danny supervises in between watching Doctor Who.