New Comedy Pilot

Comedy Script writers wanted for the pilot of a new show please mail me for the show plot outline and hopefully I look forward to working with you

John Bloggs
Producer

Sounds very English!

To what address do we mail for info?

interested! but need info :)

Sounds very much like a load of old guff to me.

Quote: zooo @ February 2 2012, 1:00 PM GMT

Sounds very much like a load of old guff to me.

It's the name bloggs isnt it...

;) Any relation to the great impresario Jo?

possibles
1) a famous TV producer checking out how keen and eager we are to work.
2) someone just messing about
3) a dastardly plot by an evil genius (insert own evil genius catchphrase/sound/evil genius laughter) who, by offering us all a grasp at fame and stardom, suckers us all into his evil genius plot. which, is to get himself several sitcoms written by others only to offer them up as his own. 'message me for details' ? ? responder 1, your sitcom is about undertakers. responder 2, yours is about lifeguards, and on and on. a few tweaks to the storyline and evil genius has half a dozen ' original' sitcoms to his name.

or am I just insecure?

by the way, has anyone actually responded and got a reply from mr bloggs?
i Googled his name and it just said ' stop wasting Googles time you silly man'

Not an evil plot nice conspiracy theory though, I am actually just a man with an idea who isn't good at writting scripts the mail I want people to reply to is the mail on this website, and I know about the name...
ive had to put up with a lot of nonsence when I was younger about it and I have heard it all, my favourite was being denied in a pub as they thought my I.D. was fake, but I am always up for a laugh so please make fun at my expense

As I said before sounds veeeerrrrryy English.

What sort of money are you looking to pay John? Are you a producer within your own company or TV generally?

Yeah, let's talk wedge, tough guy!

Comedy program about bums

Please email me a photo of your bum. I look forward at looking and possibly working with your bum in the future.

Sootyj producer of new channel 5 series
"Bums the word"

Do you know your arse or will you have to take a pass?

Quote: sootyj @ February 27 2012, 5:01 PM GMT

Comedy program about bums

Please email me a photo of your bum. I look forward at looking and possibly working with your bum in the future.

Sootyj producer of new channel 5 series
"Bums the word"

Do you know your arse or will you have to take a pass?

Is it only clean bums that you are looking for or am I ok not to wipe it?

Bum one bum all! All bums are welcome.