Last Tango In Halifax Page 2

I've only watched 15 minutes (and I will watch the rest, later), it's very slow. And none of the characters are very happy!

It's all a bit Alan Bennet for me.
And not in a nice way.

Forgot to watch this, is it not worth watching then because I thought anything with Anne Reid has to be worth a go.

Really enjoyed this, but I could watch Anne Reid reading the phone book, and that goes for Nicola Walker too. Nothing earth shattering but diverting enough, I'll watch again. :)

Nice little show. Not earth shattering as Pingl says but very watchable for a cold, dark, winter night.

Ronni Acona is in it as well, I am in TV heaven, Ahhh Ronni Lovey

I probably should have watched this. I love Sally Wainwright's other stuff.

zooo - Whole series is available on iPlayer.

Oh yes. :$
I always forget iPlayer and 4OD, etc are there.

Quote: dennispennis123 @ November 30 2012, 11:58 AM GMT

zooo - Whole series is available on iPlayer.

Yep, BOTH episodes!

There will be a 2nd series of the show

https://www.comedy.co.uk/news/story/00000996/bbc_order_last_tango_in_halifax_series_2/

Result, I'm enjoying this piece of whimsy

This series was very poor. I had no sympathy for any of the supporting cast, they weren't like-able people. How 6 million people watched this, is unbelievable.

Quote: Charlie Boy @ December 11 2012, 9:16 AM GMT

This series was very poor. I had no sympathy for any of the supporting cast, they weren't like-able people. How 6 million people watched this, is unbelievable.

Because it's well acted and gentle, just don't watch it if you don't like it, we six million will keep watching. ;)