Comedy.co.uk Awards 2011 Page 3

I voted for it too, but in the end it was pipped to the post. It did make the top four however.

Quote: zooo @ January 23 2012, 2:31 PM GMT

IAlthough I think the Ricky/Karl podcast cartoon is very, very funny. Doesn't deserve worst at all.

There were quite clearly much worse shows, but that's the power of Gervais-hate.

Pathetic twats.

Spy?

Comedy.co.uk readers are morons.

Haven't seen any of 'Spy' yet, I voted for 'Friday Night Dinner'.

Is it just me that doesn't have Sky?

Very, very suprised by AbFab. Has ToddB been getting all his mates to vote?

Oh shit - just thought I'd have a go and saw the deadline was last friday.

Like some others though I've not seen much comedy over the last 12 months so wouldn't have had a lot to offer - except Shooting Stars being the funniest programme of the year.

Quote: Timbo @ January 23 2012, 4:49 PM GMT

Is it just me that doesn't have Sky?

Nope - I've barely got 5 stations.

How did you see the top 4, Ian? I can't see how to do it, but that would give us a far better picture of how all shows did.

A bit surprised by the low ranking for LTS, considering I thought it was the funniest sitcom on last year. That I saw.

Not too surprised about votes for MBB, I don't like what it is myself but I couldn't call it the worst sitcom, when it so clearly sets out to make you laugh. Not too many sitcoms have had this as their priority lately.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ January 23 2012, 5:07 PM GMT

How did you see the top 4, Ian? I can't see how to do it, but that would give us a far better picture of how all shows did.

We've mentioned other shows that did well in many of the write-ups: https://www.comedy.co.uk/awards/2011/

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ January 23 2012, 5:07 PM GMT

A bit surprised by the low ranking for LTS, considering I thought it was the funniest sitcom on last year. That I saw.

Same here, I voted it as Best Sitcom because it was actually funny.

Oh and I voted for Shooting Stars as Best Comedy Show too.

Glad Mrs. Brown's Boys got the derisive recognition it deserved.

Is Celebrity Juice's third year running as "Worst Panel Show" a record?

Proof that people have no taste!

By 'people' you mean programme commissioners?

Quote: cwickham @ January 23 2012, 7:29 PM GMT

Is Celebrity Juice's third year running as "Worst Panel Show" a record?

I believe so.

Hurrah for "Ab Fab" and "French and Saunders"! Also pleased to see "Horrible Histories" so well recieved.

Quote: Timbo @ January 23 2012, 4:49 PM GMT

Very, very suprised by AbFab. Has ToddB been getting all his mates to vote?

No - but justice was done! :D