Racism Page 6

I'm just lost why someone would not only watch this drivel, but share it as well. Does YouTube actually rot the brain?

Quote: sootyj @ January 9 2012, 8:12 PM GMT

Does YouTube actually rot the brain?

A disturbingly large percentage of the comments are racist, incomprehensible, ill-informed or just plain idiotic.

Yes, don't EVER read the comments.
Even on a video of a mouse eating a carrot, there will be the most homophobic, racist rants you've ever seen.

Quote: zooo @ January 9 2012, 8:19 PM GMT

Yes, don't EVER read the comments.
Even on a video of a mouse eating a carrot, there will be the most homophobic, racist rants you've ever seen.

Part of the homozexual conzpirazee to feed all our carrots to Jewish mice.

I'm watching you Zooo, I suzpect youze zewish!

Quote: catskillz @ January 9 2012, 7:59 PM GMT

a Jewish Holocaust Denier

Now a Jewish Wholesale Cost Denier I can understand, but this seems unbelievable.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 9 2012, 9:55 PM GMT

Now a Jewish Wholesale Cost Denier I can understand, but this seems unbelievable.

Oh you ain't seen nothin' yet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frf9GS0g9YM

Good God I watched that for about 5 minutes.

Do you or these pinheads even know what the Tavistock is?

Quote: DaButt @ January 9 2012, 8:10 PM GMT

More YouTube crazies? It's bad enough that crowd-sourced Wikipedia is an considered an authority but the wackos on YouTube are in a league of their own.

I love this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8

I recently heard an interesting new theory about chemtrails from some American bloke. He claims that it's Barium that they're spraying on us, and they're doing it to protect us, from radiation. He was talking about how Earth's magnetic field has weakened tremendously over the years, and he said the Barium is being used to absorb the excess radiation.

Does it make me racist that I dislike people speaking into mobis on the more, if it's any language other than English?

If you feel like laughing at crazy people, search for "chemtrails vinegar" on YouTube.

Netflix has fired their Chief Communications Officer, Jonathan Friedland, for saying nigger on two occasions. First, at a meeting that was held to discuss sensitive words in comedy. He later repeated the word when talking to two black employees about his original offense.

Fortunately, the Netflix boss issued a statement of apology after firing the guy:
As I reflect on this, at this first incident, I should have done more to use it as a learning moment for everyone at Netflix about how painful and ugly that word is, and that it should not be used. I realize that my privilege has made me intellectualize or otherwise minimize race issues like this. I need to set a better example by learning and listening more so I can be the leader we need. ... For non-Black people, the word should not be spoken as there is almost no context in which it is appropriate or constructive (even when singing a song or reading a script). There is not a way to neutralize the emotion and history behind the word in any context.

For me, we still haven't done enough to erase this disgusting word from the language. I hope that white Americans and white Brits will realize the problem is their failure to check their privilege. I look forward to trash such as Blazing Saddles, Dave Chapelle, all gangsta rap, The Dam Busters, Mark Twain, P.G. Wodehouse and Joseph Conrad all being censored/banned/destroyed. Shakespeare should also be banned because he often used the word niggardly, which sounds similar enough to be offensive. Dictionaries should also be banned unless they remove the word nigger. White privilege has gone on too long, too far. It's time to apologize and to start firing and censoring any person or any organization that doesn't self-censor. Rather than developing a society where people do not take offense at words, we need to foster a culture of greater moral outrage, and we should publicly vilify and crucify those who fail to conform.

https://thegrio.com/2018/06/22/netflix-fires-top-pr-exec-for-using-the-n-word-during-a-meeting/

Did he say all that? He missed out Agatha Christie, Enid Blyton, Monty Python...

Most racists are not actually racist: they're just people who need somebody to hate and they've picked one or more races to fulfil that role.

Similarly, most anti-racists are not actually anti-racist: they're just people need somebody to hate and they've picked racists to fulfil that role.

Quote: Rood Eye @ 18th July 2018, 3:03 PM

Most racists are not actually racist: they're just people who need somebody to hate and they've picked one or more races to fulfil that role.

Similarly, most anti-racists are not actually anti-racist: they're just people need somebody to hate and they've picked racists to fulfil that role.

Good point Rood Eye you Rood Boy philosopher you,

But is it not also to make some people feel better about themselves, by knocking the competition. Maybe those that can't achieve, can only elevate themselves in this way ? Or to create a scapegoat (officer) ? Isn't the same true of all isms, sexism, classism, Trumpism ?

Welcome back, Roodeye. Thought you'd gone and died or something.