Newsjack - Series 6 Page 3

Quote: groovydude89 @ February 15 2012, 2:18 PM GMT

Has anyone started writing sketches/one-liners yet?

No, but I have started to prepare my excuses for failing to get anything into the shows! ;)

Quote: radiat10n @ February 15 2012, 2:46 PM GMT

No, but I have started to prepare my excuses for failing to get anything into the shows! ;)

So your dog ate your laptop ;)

Quote: spiggle @ February 15 2012, 3:14 PM GMT

So you're dog ate your laptop too ;)

Speaking of dogs, my first quickie:

Carlos Tevez claims to have been treated like a dog. Harry Redknapp used him to evade tax.

It would have stood a chance if the twitchy c**t hadn't have been acquitted.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ February 15 2012, 3:19 PM GMT

Speaking of dogs, my first quickie:

Carlos Tevez claims to have been treated like a dog. Harry Redknapp used him to evade tax.

It would have stood a chance if the twitchy c**t hadn't have been acquitted.

That's a good gag. Why not just rework it slightly?

Carlos Tevez claims to have been treated like a dog. Apprently Harry Redknapp has set-up an offshore bank account in his name.*

*if you send this and it gets on, I want £9.

if he had been found guilty I was planning to do a Porridge sketch. Selfish legal system setting him free

you can newsjacks back instead of working everyones posting on the thread! Including me!

Carlos Tevez claims he was treated like a dog. Wayne Rooney f**ked him.

Quote: Trabs @ February 15 2012, 3:29 PM GMT

That's a good gag. Why not just rework it slightly?

Carlos Tevez claims to have been treated like a dog. Apprently Harry Redknapp has set-up an offshore bank account in his name.*

*if you send this and it gets on, I want £9.

It's a deal

At a press conference today, Carlos Tevez claimed he was treated like a dog. Before returning to his basket and giving his balls a good licking.

Deleted! I think I'll send in this one liner instead...

When's the deadline for sending them? Each Tuesday?

What this page has told me: Avoid Tevez gags, there will be plenty :D

Quote: Pineapplesky @ February 16 2012, 10:27 AM GMT

When's the deadline for sending them? Each Tuesday?

Sketches (a maximum of 3) to be sent in by midday on Monday, quickies in by 5pm on the Tuesday.

Hmmm. And yet again the Now Show returns at virtually the same time as Newsjack. I know they're on different stations but it seems too coincidental that they reappear within days of each other.

Loved the Tevez/Redknapp joke. Send it to News Revue. Now. You could end up getting paid twice!

I've not got round to writing any material yet, due to my computer conking out on Wednesday evening. I've only managed to get it up and running again within the past hour (after enormous effort).

I'm ready to go.
One sketch on "militant secularism".
One sketch on the Sun on Sunday.
One other sketch.

All I need to do is write them now.