New Year predictions Page 2

I predict making a full arse of myself come July as I raise money for charity.

Quote: Rob H @ December 29 2011, 6:17 PM GMT

As long as I'm appreciated! Thanks for the support.

You're welcome! You could have it as your strapline.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop @ December 29 2011, 6:23 PM GMT

I predict making a full arse of myself come July as I raise money for charity.

You've left us nowhere to go with 'full arse' :) What are you doing?

Quote: sootyj @ December 29 2011, 6:14 PM GMT

I doubt we'll be Muslims anytime soon.

Not soon, but if non-Muslim women in the UK and Europe continue to give birth to fewer than 2.1 children (the number required to sustain the population) and Muslim women continue to have 3.5 children then a very different England/Europe is inevitable.

There's a lovely reason to have more kids. 'I'm doing my bit to stop the Muslims!'... :|

Quote: AJGO @ December 29 2011, 6:31 PM GMT

You've left us nowhere to go with 'full arse' :) What are you doing?

I shall be doing a five mile walk on a Saturday night in Torquay - Land of orange skin and white shirts wearing Wonder Woman Pyjamas with loads of other women in slippers and dressing gowns. Tit-making enough? Smarmy

Aw, that sounds good! Make sure you take a flask of something with you. What's the charity? Why in Torquay?

I always have a good giggle at the physic predictions on the morning chat shows this time of year. They usually consist of gems such as this famous person might have a child, get marrried or divorced. So could most of us.

Or in the last few years "the economic situation will get worse" WOW! So you watch the news as well?

next year will be 2012.

:( It will rain.

Obama Will lose the White House and I will win the sitcomission

Quote: AJGO @ December 29 2011, 9:31 PM GMT

Aw, that sounds good! Make sure you take a flask of something with you. What's the charity? Why in Torquay?

I am raising money for Rowcroft Hospice who look after anyone long term sick or dying in South Devon. Without going into it, they saved my Mum from appalling treatment at the hospital she was at and gave her back her dignity. They cared for her right up to the end so I intend to do all I can for them.

Quote: bigfella @ December 30 2011, 6:53 PM GMT

Obama Will lose the White House and I will win the sitcomission

Fingers crossed that your predictions will come true.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop @ December 29 2011, 9:07 PM GMT

I shall be doing a five mile walk on a Saturday night in Torquay - Land of orange skin and white shirts wearing Wonder Woman Pyjamas with loads of other women in slippers and dressing gowns. Tit-making enough? Smarmy

Nice one Rooby-Doo! Good luck and have fun with it. Cool

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop @ December 30 2011, 7:01 PM GMT

I am raising money for Rowcroft Hospice who look after anyone long term sick or dying in South Devon. Without going into it, they saved my Mum from appalling treatment at the hospital she was at and gave her back her dignity. They cared for her right up to the end so I intend to do all I can for them.

Good on you, hope it goes well

Laughing out loud Same here, good one!