New Year predictions

Crikey the way the news is going I predict we will all be Muslims by 2020!
Nigeria has now begun Shariah law violence. Huh?

On a lighter note 'Must stop smoking' . :S

;) I know I'm hogging this one, but I have thrown out all my knickers!

No guys, I have bought new ones in sales, but NOT thongs, nice big shorts!! Whistling nnocently

Quote: dellas @ December 29 2011, 10:29 AM GMT

And was the pun intentional? :D

Laughing out loud Yes, non of them work! One of my gay friends thought I sounded like Fenella Fielding, how strange! love the pic.

Why is this in Foreign Comedy?...do you have a cunning plan Dellas?

1. Stop smoking (again)
2. Check my breasts properly and regularly (again)
3. Lose weight (again)
4. Check out what deal Sharia banks can give on saving up for a burkha (slightly more likely than 1 and 3)

;) No idea, that is me but interesting, the French will bar any ferries in the New Year, mark my words, you heard it hear first!

AJGO, you could use those old 'blackout' curtains?, I'm sure Will Cam or Alfred have some.

Quote: AJGO @ December 29 2011, 1:38 PM GMT

1. Stop smoking (again)
2. Check my breasts properly and regularly (again)
3. Lose weight (again)
4. Check out what deal Sharia banks can give on saving up for a burkha (slightly more likely than 1 and 3)

I reckon you should expect plenty of offers of help for 2...

Mine are stopping smoking and learning to drive. The same as the last two years. Sigh.

I'd like to say 'stopping swearing and drinking' but I tried that last time, for five minutes. :S

Quote: Rob H @ December 29 2011, 4:20 PM GMT

I reckon you should expect plenty of offers of help for 2...

I meant in a healthcare way! Checking our breasts is a very important thing for women to do. If you don't do it regularly then they could have wandered off anywhere, and putting up posters is always embarrassing.

Quote: AJGO @ December 29 2011, 5:48 PM GMT

I meant in a healthcare way! Checking our breasts is a very important thing for women to do. If you don't do it regularly then they could have wandered off anywhere, and putting up posters is always embarrassing.

I understood what you meant, and I couldn't agree more. Otherwise you could just end up feeling a right tit...

Quote: Rob H @ December 29 2011, 5:52 PM GMT

I understood what you meant, and I couldn't agree more. Otherwise you could just end up feeling a right tit...

Or a left. ;)

Oh Rob with your witticisms, truly my cup runneth over :P

Quote: dellas @ December 29 2011, 10:29 AM GMT

Crikey the way the news is going I predict we will all be Muslims by 2020!
Nigeria has now begun Shariah law violence. Huh?

Nigeria has had Shariah violence, Christian violence and animist violence for decades.
It's a pretty violent place.

I doubt we'll be Muslims anytime soon.

Quote: AJGO @ December 29 2011, 6:06 PM GMT

Oh Rob with your witticisms, truly my cup runneth over :P

As long as I'm appreciated! Thanks for the support.