Taboos in sitcom Page 8

Quote: sootyj @ March 3 2012, 6:45 PM GMT

The fella unfortunately has a very similar style to some one who's trolled these forums for years.

Sorry about you running into one of the few things that can be annoying about this forum.

Other taboos. You don't see many murders in sitcoms or clowns.

When Aaron and Haridans avatars are on top of each other.

It looks like they're having a quiet moment staring into each others eyes.

This, Laughing out loud Love it here! x

Quote: sootyj @ March 3 2012, 5:32 PM GMT

You don't get many robots in Sitcoms.

"Bite my shiny metal ass"

This should be a photo of 'cryton'!

To summarise there don't seem to be any taboos.

Cross dressing is in Benidorm right now and is traditional English comedy from music halls, Carry Ons and pantomimes.

Peter File was in The IT Crowd although mybe they haven't had a sitcom about a real paedo.

I think I realised there were no taboos in sitcom anymore when Sanjeev Bhaskar was 'pegged' in Love Soup.

Oh God. I'd managed to forget that! Thanks.

Quote: Chappers @ March 6 2012, 4:35 PM GMT

Peter File was in The IT Crowd although mybe they haven't had a sitcom about a real paedo.

Him & Her had a rather awkward episode last year when a Sex offender was in the flat. He wasn't a paedo but it had a scene in which he humped the friend's son's toy parrot.

Weird, very awkward, but funny.

Quote: Feeoree @ March 7 2012, 7:46 PM GMT

Him & Her had a rather awkward episode last year when a Sex offender was in the flat. He wasn't a paedo but it had a scene in which he humped the friend's son's toy parrot.

Weird, very awkward, but funny.

Ohhh yes. That was very good.

Quote: Timbo @ March 6 2012, 6:15 PM GMT

I think I realised there were no taboos in sitcom anymore when Sanjeev Bhaskar was 'pegged' in Love Soup.

Laughing out loud

Or when Montserrat Lombard was supposedly buggered by a dog.

Mind you, technically speaking Love Soup is a comedy drama.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1081949/The-BBC-fills-living-rooms-smutty-degrading-obscenities.html

However, the scene in The Good Life where Tom Good and Jerry roasted the pig. Whilst Margot complined about the mess they were making on her new Habitat kitchen floor.

Turned me on.

The same thing happened to Jez in Peep Show.

Quote: chipolata @ January 14 2012, 5:21 PM GMT

Are there many lingering hetero kisses on sitcoms?

I think there have been more cases of heterosexual men kissing than homosexual in British sitcoms (Peep Show, Game On, The IT Crowd). But obviously that's because it's funny.