Anyone recommend a good comedy or film?

I'm ill with flu and I just watched all the Frasiers, Seinfelds, Only Fools And Horses and Sean Lock's 15 Storeys High. But I'm stuck for sitcoms or comedies. Anyone got any suggestions?
I don't have preferences so long as it is funny and distracts me from this virus.

Curb Your Enthusiasm
30 Rock
Becker
The Big Bang Theory
Porridge
Rising Damp
Jeeves & Wooster

No wonder you're feeling sick. That's a lot of viewing and sloth. Maybe some sunshine, healthy food and a little exercise might make you feel better. Or you could just watch a French film called Le Diner de Con.

I watched it. Well, I got it for my ex when we went out, now she has it. I love that movie though. Thanks, I will look for it online since I can't sleep.

Quote: Aaron @ December 11 2011, 3:22 AM GMT

Curb Your Enthusiasm
30 Rock
Becker
The Big Bang Theory
Porridge
Rising Damp
Jeeves & Wooster

Thanks.
Rising Damp is so funny. Becker I have not seen since it was on Paramount Comedy Channel.

The Castle, an Aussie movie.

Holiday On The Buses
Mutiny On The Buses
On The Buses film
From the 12th of Dec, The Inbetweeners Movie
Bless This House
All of the Carry On films

Father Ted

If Father Crilly doesn't cheer you up, you're already dead.

Quote: lofthouse @ December 11 2011, 12:11 PM GMT

If Father Crilly doesn't cheer you up, you're already dead.

Unfortunate turn of phrase there...

Father Ted is a great one, still cannot believe Dermot Morgan had a heart attack. I wonder what he would be doing now if he had survived?
Hope he would be doing more political stuff and not panel show host banality.

Try Coupling a TV serial that aired during 2004. It was a funny show. :)

:) Lots of choice on iPlayer. Don't forget Johnny radio, tons of comedy and great plays! Get yourself a hot toddy with extra brandy.

Quote: dellas @ December 12 2011, 1:06 PM GMT

:) Lots of choice on iPlayer. Don't forget Johnny radio, tons of comedy and great plays! Get yourself a hot toddy with extra brandy.

I wish!!
I'm on antibiotics and codeine, no alcohol and the codeine is so strong I can hear the blood in my ears because my heart rate increases so much.

It Takes A Worried Man saw me through a recent sniffle. As Kenneth has identified that you are obviously a complete slacker so it should be right up your street.

If I'm ill I prefer audio to .. er.. visual

Listen to Count Arthur strong

Series 1 especially is hilarious fun

Anyone with a love of stand-up must watch the film called "Peacock Season".

It was made for 58 pounds and has a wealth of talent, heart and humour.

I was lucky enough to see a screening during the Edinburgh festival and if you have any interest in doing the festival and/or stand-up comedy you should put this down on your "Must See Films" list.

http://www.gofasterstripe.com/cgi-bin/website.cgi?page=videofull&id=10096

Trust me ;)

Punching the Clown is also another good film about someone trying to make it on the comedy circuit.