The Sitcom Trials 2012 Page 24

Have you got the facilities for time travel at Camden as this features heavily in my script?

Just to say thank you for comments on Country Rock. By and large, insightful, helpful and correct.

Whilst, I'd love to win the trials one day, until then the reviews and comments and chance to read other scripts are unbelievably helpful.

Well done to Kev et al for all the opportunities.

Now scratching head over how to rework Country Rock for next trials...Nina and Steve of late-90s indie sensation; 2CV have retired to an orbiting space station where they use space technology to fight crime and remaster their albums.

If the last Camden sitcom trial is anything to go by you just need to change your name to something Jewish and pretend you're from Israel...

In fact, you don't even have to enter, it's all done for you under the ringer clause, or should that be the ringlet clause...?

In the meantime, my sci-fi sitcom, Oi vey, I'm lost in Holborn is coming along a treat...

Quote: RedZed333 @ September 9 2012, 11:32 AM BST

If the last Camden sitcom trial is anything to go by you just need to change your name to something Jewish and pretend you're from Israel...

In fact, you don't even have to enter, it's all done for you under the ringer clause, or should that be the ringlet clause...?

In the meantime, my sci-fi sitcom, Oi vey, I'm lost in Holborn is coming along a treat...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Announcing Sitcom Trials Scratch Nights in Bristol from Thursday Sept 13th. It's free and everyone's welcome.

Quote: Rhys Dee @ September 9 2012, 11:14 AM BST

Have you got the facilities for time travel at Camden as this features heavily in my script?

As you'll know from having seen the show next month, yes we do.

No, can't see anything racist in that sentence.

Quote: Trinder @ September 9 2012, 11:23 AM BST

Now scratching head over how to rework Country Rock for next trials...Nina and Steve of late-90s indie sensation; 2CV have retired to an orbiting space station where they use space technology to fight crime and remaster their albums.

You know how sometimes, some band/comedian you've never heard of are massive in Albania? Well, replace Albania with ParquarzZ X-243 and you have a sci-fi sitcom!

Dan

At last a place to enter my Jewish sci-fi sitcom 'I-Rabbi'

Quote: Kelkoboomblat @ September 10 2012, 3:20 PM BST

I understand there is quite a large Polish community in Camden so you might want to change that title to 'I Rabbiski...'

Quote: Kelkoboomblat @ September 10 2012, 3:20 PM BST

Now you're sure you're treading on the right side of the "ironic racism" line here?

Quote: RedZed333 @ September 10 2012, 5:25 PM BST

I understand there is quite a large Polish community in Camden so you might want to change that title to 'I Rabbiski...'

Guys..?

Just a quick reminder that tonight (Thursday 13th September) the Bristol Sitcom Trials team will be performing sitcom scripts at the Oxford, Totterdown, in what we're calling "Scratch Nights".

Entry is FREE! If you're in the area, and you want to see an hour or so of great comedy, be at the pub by 7:00pm, and say hello!

--Vince

Quote: Mr Ashdown @ September 13 2012, 2:17 PM BST

Just a quick reminder that tonight (Thursday 13th September) the Bristol Sitcom Trials team will be performing sitcom scripts at the Oxford, Totterdown, in what we're calling "Scratch Nights".

Entry is FREE! If you're in the area, and you want to see an hour or so of great comedy, be at the pub by 7:00pm, and say hello!

--Vince

Is this intended to be a regular event?

With reference to the sci-fi competition a radio script is mentioned does thie mean this is strictly a script in hand production or is there some room for some visuals ( and or) minor props?

I'm Looking forward to coming up with a NEW/AMUSING Sci fi sitcom Entry, I promise not to be as cheeky this time, there have been at least 43 listed science fiction funninesses over the years, finding a new concept will be an ultimate challenge.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_science_fiction_sitcoms

The Sitcom Trials' Manchester home, the Lass O'Gowrie, has won the prestigious Pub Of The Year Award. Congratulations to Lisa, Gareth and the team.

http://sitcomtrials.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/lass-ogowrie-wins-pub-of-year.html

The Sitcom Trials returns to the Lass on Oct 20th with the Halloween Sitcom Trials.

Quote: Kev F @ September 17 2012, 9:09 AM BST

The Sitcom Trials' Manchester home, the Lass O'Gowrie, has won the prestigious Pub Of The Year Award. Congratulations to Lisa, Gareth and the team.

http://sitcomtrials.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/lass-ogowrie-wins-pub-of-year.html

The Sitcom Trials returns to the Lass on Oct 20th with the Halloween Sitcom Trials.

Congrats to the Groovy Venue, Though I just scrapped into the top ten, its a thrill to get that close.
Working on a sci fi sitcom idea currently called MOONBASE DESIROUS

here is part 2 of WHO JUDGES THE JUDGES the audio version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6aghIdLvew&feature=youtu.be