BCG's Mark on 5 Live

Have you ever wondered what Mark sounds like? Well, you can hear him on Radio 5 Live's "Double Take", talking about Shooting Stars and comedy online. Section stars 59.43 in.

Quote: Ian Wolf @ November 20 2011, 12:27 PM GMT

Have you ever wondered what Mark sounds like?

No.

But he did a good job in the very short time allotted. Angela Rippon!

Quote: Badge @ November 20 2011, 8:45 PM GMT

But he did a good job in the very short time allotted.

Quite. Good job, Mark.

I admit I skipped through a lot of it. Was puzzled to hear three voices, one of which was a black woman, the other was someone from Red Dwarf (I think?) and the third appeared to sound like black guy. All lending themselves comically to my imagination as I paired up their voices with Mark's profile picture.

And then the host introduced Mark and the world made sense again.

Well done, Mark. First Radio 5 Live then the WORLD!

Quote: Badge @ November 20 2011, 8:45 PM GMT

Angela Rippon!

I noticed during this that she does that horrible slapping sound with her mouth when she speaks (like Sian Lloyd). She is now, also, on the list.

Quote: Leevil @ November 20 2011, 8:50 PM GMT

. All lending themselves comically to my imagination as I paired up their voices with Mark's profile picture.

He was actually all three voices. He is also Mickey Mouses stunt double.

Quote: roscoff @ November 21 2011, 11:29 AM GMT

He was actually all three voices. He is also Mickey Mouses stunt double.

:D

I actually heard this when it went out. They talked about Carpool, Meet The Adebanjos (?) and Mark brought up Fosters and The Fast Show. Rippon tried to take it down all sorts of bizarre tangents involving Round The horne and Mark absolutely raped her. It was like Haye vs Harrison all over again.

That's how I heard it anyway. I was half asleep.