Old Jews Telling Jokes

I was just wondering if anyone saw this (it's still on iPlayer), as I thought it was hilarious and couldn't see a thread?

My personal favourite:

Why do Jewish men get vasectomies?
Because Jewish women won't go near anything that's not 20% off.

It's high time Sootyj had his own thread...

Oh.

Sorry, I misread. Thought it was 'Jews telling old jokes'.

Oi Dr Wanker!

My jokes may be bad, they may be offensive.

They're not old.

I ferment my own turds thank you very much,

Was surprised not to see a thread too earlier, but frankly couldn't be arsed to make one myself.

Apparently it's on again next week.

Think my favourite was the guy who asked his Rabbi for advice because he thought his wife was trying to poison him. And you know what? I tried re-wording that as a man going to see his priest, but that joke isn't half as funny if the couple aren't Jewish.

Have you tried it with a Muslim couple?

(The joke, or just in general...)

I'm enjoying this, I like Jewish humour, Jackie Mason is one of my favourties.

It's great hearing all the old jokes being delivered in a typical dead-pan way. I LOL'd at the broccolli joke.

Who else on BCG is Jewish apart from Sooty and Walker? Not that I want to make a list or anything...

I didn't know SootyJ was Jewish

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ November 19 2011, 12:15 AM GMT

I didn't know SootyJ was Jewish

Who cares? It's no skin off my nose . . .

My grandfather changed the family name because he thought it sounded Jewish. Does that count?

At the risk of grandfather turning in his grave, I am enjoying the show.

I'm not Jewish I worship the Eagle.

Albeit sounds like Timbo's a 4 by 2 and I believe so is Will Cam.

If I am Jewish, then surely my comedy career would be doing better? What with Jews controlling the media and everything.

Missed this show, could I get it on iPlayer? Is it a bit like the Woody Allen films where you get the old couples talking to camera?...I love those.

Nice show. Laughed at the doctor's/masturbation joke. Hadn't heard that one before.

Mike and Bernie Winters were/are jewish. Lots of comedians are I just can not think of all of them. Someone should give Jackie Mason his own thread :)

Why are you suggesting Mike and Bernie Winter?They're about the worst Jewish comics the world ever did see.