Red Dwarf

Does nobody remember the classics???
Red Dwarf was great!
They said there would be a movie yet nothing has come from that rumor!
Anyone up for a thread pertition?
I own every Series! England

Andy Cool

Quote: Ydna @ June 30, 2007, 9:28 PM

Does nobody remember the classics???
Red Dwarf was great!
They said there would be a movie yet nothing has come from that rumor!
Anyone up for a thread pertition?
I own every Series! England

Andy Cool

Greetings fellow Smeg Head!

As you might guess from my avatar I am a fellow Dwarfer!

I also have the whole collection of DVDs and got them all on the day of purchase - including the last series where I went to the large HMV in London and got it signed by all the cast! Well, when I say all the cast, Craig Charles was filming for Corronation Street so wasn't there... :( Still I have his autograph on some Red Dwarf stamps so that's OK!

I also have Smeg Ups on the UMD (PSP) format - oddly enough I don't have my PSP any more though...

I also have the Beat The Geak DVD Game along with 3 Bobbleheads - including the Duane Dibley one that was exclusive to play.com when you ordered one of the DVDs from them!

Rumours about the movie have been going around for many years now with the Red Dwarf team even being 'conned' in to thinking they had a backer with loads of money, which turned out to be a hoax.

I'd love to see a RD movie, but if they leave it for much longer all the original actors will be too old which may lead to different actors being used in a movie which just wouldn't be the same...

:)

Twas good. I liked RD.
Very good.

Yeah it's good.

It's great.
There's too many bloody dvds to buy though. They should repeat it. But not the series' with Kochanski mark II. They can keep those in the cupboard.

I was gutted to find out you can buy 'just the shows' stripped down dvd's, I'm not a fan of dvd extras or multiple dvds.

I lurrrrrrrrrrrve multiples, but I dont expect a guy to understand that!

:D

Quote: zooo @ July 1, 2007, 1:52 AM

They should repeat it.

UKTV G2

Quote: zooo @ July 1, 2007, 1:52 AM

They should repeat it

on a channel I have.

Laughing out loud

... Get Sky. Or Virgin TV. Or Homechoice. Or something.

We watched it on UKTVG2 yesterday-and almost woke up the street with laughter :D

lol thats why i did this thread cos i membered bout the film...
stupid street...

Quote: charley rance @ July 1, 2007, 1:56 AM

I lurrrrrrrrrrrve multiples, but I dont expect a guy to understand that!

Do you get them often then??????

they're doing a complete marathon on new years eve on UKTV in Australia this year...

(They have the Americanised copies with NTSC blur) and I have all the DVDs and an AVI of Universe Challange (Why wasn't that an extra?), so there won't be that much point watching, yet there's a warm fuzzy feeling from transmitted RD that reminds me of when i first discovered it.

They used to play it on TV here on saturdays at about 1 or 2pm when it first came out, I was a bout 13 and I was so chuffed that something so awsome existed and that i found it by chance.

They've been dangling this damned movie over us for over ten years now. and even worse they ended the last season like they did 6, on a horrible cliff-hanger and stupendously large void to follow...

this is just like that damn Tipods Show in the 80s... Anyone remember that? What a messed up thing to do to children ending it there... damn BBC pulling budgets on awsome shows...

were they really that strapped for cash? THey should have cancelled the news before Dr.Who...

...er... but i digress.

yes... Red Dwarf: fansmeggingtastic. Need Film, Yes.