Misfits - Series 3 Page 6

Bit of a dreary episode to end on. No real drama or laughs, and I found myself not really caring when whatshername got her throat cut. Although it was good to see an old clip of Sheehan - losing him was a big loss to the show.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s145/misfits/news/a356608/misfits-star-will-not-return-for-series-four.html

No mention of Simon though.

So when did they go to Las Vegas? Did I miss that episode? Was it mentioned at least??

They haven't, IIRC, it was supposed to be in the future wasn't it? Unless they went when Sheenan's character went.

Quote: Nil Putters @ December 19 2011, 12:43 PM GMT

They haven't, IIRC, it was supposed to be in the future wasn't it? Unless they went when Sheenan's character went.

Bit of a glaring loose end there then, if she really isn't coming back.

They've already lost their best character so this doesn't really matter. I think Misfits will always be watchable, just not vital.

;) Hate all the little gets.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ December 19 2011, 12:48 PM GMT

Bit of a glaring loose end there then, if she really isn't coming back.

It's not really likely to be a loose end, since they went to the effort of showing a shot of the Vegas photograph twice in the final episode.

Yes, we've got another whole series to explain it, although the whole time-loop thing that Rudy suggested sounded like a bit of a fudge, so maybe the writers have written themselves into a corner.

Not a very exciting final episode.

Quote: zooo @ December 21 2011, 1:27 AM GMT

It's not really likely to be a loose end, since they went to the effort of showing a shot of the Vegas photograph twice in the final episode.

Both actors in the picture have announced they have now left the show, so it's not looking good!

Is Simon off too? I thought I'd read that but couldn't find it anywhere.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s145/misfits/news/a356822/misfits-second-star-confirms-show-exit.html

:( Oh well.

I'm not bothered much about either of them leaving, they're pretty average actors.

Yeah, I won't massively miss them. Although it's shame any of the original group has to go. I DON'T LIKE CHANGE.

The scene with the stanley knife was a surprise, and there were some funny lines, but that final episode was a bit dreary overall. Not the best end to a series.

Still can't wait for the next one though.