Jokes needed for community radio show Page 3

More importantly, have you crimped one off yet?

Quote: Badge @ October 28 2011, 1:08 AM BST

More importantly, have you crimped one off yet?

I'm not sure what that means...unless you are recommending I see a hair stylist.

Quote: Tuumble @ October 28 2011, 1:11 AM BST

I'm not sure what that means...unless you are recommending I see a hair stylist.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=crimp%20one%20off

1. crimp one off

To take a sh*t and whilst it is midway through the batti, the 'crappee' sqeezes the ass muscle to cut it in half and leave the bathroom early.

"OMG! I'm late for my interview!!! Better crimp one off!"

Quote: groovydude89 @ October 28 2011, 1:22 AM BST

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=crimp%20one%20off

Laughing out loud

Er, no...but thanks for the tip :D

I made the cut! Peterborough, you're welcome :D

Nice one Tuumble. And thanks for crediting me as Leevil. I found that quite arousing. It's what I get Lady Leevils to shout out when... she's making me a sandwich.

My first public appearance as Shandonbelle..yey hey :)

Evan Rubivellian begins his ascent to the heights of fame and fortune!

Great job!

It was a shit contest anyway...

Quote: RedZed333 @ October 28 2011, 4:20 PM BST

It was a shit contest anyway...

It wasn't a contest though (unless you're referring to the quiz in the show which wasn't particularly inspiring). I was looking for jokes based loosely on the theme of time but your jokes weren't hence I didn't use them. Like I said in the other thread, if you had done the 'time on your hands' one you'd have been in.

RedZed has got into the habit of posting his jobbies to comedy writing contests.

HE'LL HAVE HIS OWN SKY ONE SITCOM SOON!

BADUMTISH!

Quote: Tuumble @ October 28 2011, 4:59 PM BST

It wasn't a contest though (unless you're referring to the quiz in the show which wasn't particularly inspiring). I was looking for jokes based loosely on the theme of time but your jokes weren't hence I didn't use them. Like I said in the other thread, if you had done the 'time on your hands' one you'd have been in.

What's next week's theme...?

It's a good question but to be honest I think I'm going to keep themed shows to once a month because it takes a bit of pressure off in terms of pulling the content together.

Let's think about this...

OK, let's make the last show of every month the one where we do a BCG Jokefest. That means November's BCG show would be Thursday the 24th.

That will be interesting show anyway because the plan is is that my old school friend Rob will be coming into the studio and I haven't seen him since 2004. He's been living out in California and is coming back for a visit. I owe a great deal of my musical education to him and I've already asked him to compile a list of tracks that represented the music we were listening to at the time we got to know each other at school.

Therefore the next theme is...

SCHOOL / EDUCATION

Until further notice I want only emailed gags and one-liners (no recordings) as per the last show. The deadline for submissions is by the end of Friday 18th November and ALL should be sent to pleasuredome-pfm@hotmail.co.uk. Please tell me if you want to be credited with your actual or forum name.

I want to give everyone a chance so my aim is to include one joke per BCGer. I can't promise to include everyone every time but I shall do my best. I took a couple of liberties with the material in the last show with a few minor rewrites but I'd rather get agreement between me and the writer. For that reason I need to leave a week before transmission to get it all sorted out.

If you have any questions then just ask away...

P.S. I've made the last Jokefest downloadable on Soundcloud. I don't think anyone will have an issue with that but if so, let me know.

http://soundcloud.com/tuumble/jokefest-on-the-theme-of-time

Just a quick reminder that the theme for show on 24 November is 'School / Education' so if you'd like to have some material read out on air then please let me know. All details in the post above.

The next show is tomorrow night between 8-9. Listen in on http://peterborough.fm

I love going to a dyslexic school.
Instead of playing dodge ball in PE, we recorded the 40 minute version of Dark side of the moon on vinyl.