Threesome

Anyone catch this yet?

I enjoyed it, I wasn't sure about the premise, a couple have a threesome with their gay friend and she falls pregnant. There are also loads of drug references so might not be to everyone's taste, but it's well written and the actors are great, I really like Emun Elliot, he's like a Scottish Colin Farrell.

I thought it was very, very funny. Far too good to be tucked away in the obscurity of Comedy Central. Particularly good performance from Stephen Wight, is his first non-twat role.

I'm quite prudish in some respects and would normally be totally turned off by the lifestyle, drug use, etc, but I both enjoyed the show and the characters, so thumbs up.

Cheers Aaron, am I right in thinking Comedy Central don't normally produce sitcoms? It's a bit risque, but I can see there is a gap in the market for this kind of comedy.

That's correct. This is their first original UK sitcom commission.

If you ignore that they're just a renamed Paramount Comedy Channel of course, who had plenty of shows dating back to the 90s.

I like it. Funny and a bit lairy in places (well, episode one anyway), without being annoying or grating.

And it's written by the guy who did the best Autumn run episode of Doctor Who, Tom Macrae. Incidentally, found out about this via him, who of course tweeted about it a lot Laughing out loud

Just got round to watching this - quite good. Helps that I have a soft spot for the actress in it!

I caught an episode of this for the first time last night, and thoroughly enjoyed it.

It's nice to see a gay character in a sitcom who's not stereotypically camp; for a change.

The trailers for the show just don't make this look appealing. They all look like they need a good slap. Will give it a go sometime though.

I agree that it is nice to see a gay character not overly camp - shame the character sleeps about a lot though feel this is another sterotype. I liked the introduction of aussie actor in episode three and hope he sticks around

I think the writer of this is actually gay.

Don't have Sky, so I'll have to sek this out at some point.

It is certainly a gay stereotype yes, but it's also a stereotype of people of their age. As is the fashion, drug-taking, casual alcohol abuse ... comedy is built on stereotypes, giving us something to recognise and identify with. That his character is more than just a promiscuous gay is what matters.

I agree he is def more than just that - and the fact he now appears to have a love interest shows he is more than just sleeping around. Him and Alice make the show for me - I can't get to grips with Alice's bf - I forget his character's name - I can't put my finger on why but I dislike him.
The best thing about this show is Alice air humping at every opportunity - it caters to my childish side, seeing a woman do that makes me giggle.

This is so my thing. I am really, really enjoying it.
The main female character is an awesome actress & I predict big things for her.

I am such a moody, miserable, hormonal wreck, very little makes me laugh. This does. :D

And my hair is falling out, I am getting no sleep & my arse drags on the ground. I have no money, no clothes that fit & my ears ring.

Other than that I love Threesomes I mean Threesome.

It is flipping brilliant.
I managed to miss the first half of the series though. Stoopid.

Excellent show.

This and Him and Her are the best things on currently.