Alan Partridge autobiography - 'I, Partridge'

Couldn't see another thread about this (apologies if there is one).

Has anyone got this, and is it any good?

It's going on my Christmas list, but I'm not sure whether to ask for it in book form or on CD.

What do we think, people?

I've seen nothing but glowing comments.

See Amazon product listing
[p=http://www.play.com/Books/Books/4-/20377362/I-Partridge-We-Need-to-Talk-About-Alan/Product.html]

I'm a few chapters in and enjoying it so far. Some great Partridge lines that you can imagine him saying. Also an extensive index so you can look up 'Bill Oddie' etc

I shall buy this. Then I shall sit down with a cup of beans and a hot egg and enjoy reading it.

Sausage for a spoon?

I may read this, though I'm not sure many Partridgisms will be as funny on paper.

Anyone know who wrote it?

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ October 11 2011, 11:20 AM BST

I may read this, though I'm not sure many Partridgisms will be as funny on paper.

Anyone know who wrote it?

Coogan, Iannucci, Rob Gibbons and Neil Gibbons.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ October 11 2011, 11:24 AM BST

Coogan, Iannucci, Rob Gibbons and Neil Gibbons.

Cool, thanks.

They're the same team who wrote Mid Morning Matters, if that's any indication as to its quality.

Quote: Aaron @ October 11 2011, 12:13 PM BST

They're the same team who wrote Mid Morning Matters, if that's any indication as to its quality.

Good enough for me. MMM was a right laugh.

Steve Coogan was on today's Front Row on Radio 4, talking about the book amongst other things. The show is available as a podcast and Steve's interview is the second item:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/frontrow

Not Patridge-related but possibly also of interest was the first item which was a review of the new Comic Strip Presents: The Hunt for Tony Blair.

Well thanks Alan Partridge. You've just made me look like an idiot, giggling to myself on the tube reading your book. Cheers.

I am now seriously tempted to get the audiobook to hear the whole thing read out in character.

Quote: Afinkawan @ October 12 2011, 9:15 AM BST

I am now seriously tempted to get the audiobook to hear the whole thing read out in character.

Ooh I like that idea!

I was going to get the audiobook but found this whilst looking for it:

See Amazon product listing

Dan!