Comedies that went on for too long

Red Dwarf. Can you think of any more?

Oh hell yes to the Red Dwarf nomination. Count me in on voting for that show.

I love it I really do. Series 1 to 6 is the tits. But everything after that is manure. And as Biff Tannen said "Manure! I HATE MANURE!"

The one to take the crown for the nomination though is Last of the Summer Wine.

Rab C. Nesbitt.
Only Fools and Horses.
Still Game.

Hi-De-Hi!
Are You Being Served?
On The Buses

That's just off the top of my head, I'm sure there're many more.

Newsjack.

Gavin & Stacey.

Three series was three too many.

The Simpsons - let's hope all this talk about refusing pay cuts might result in the cancellation does come true.

I liked Last Of The Summer Wine but I think it should have ended in the 1980s or 90s.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ October 7 2011, 4:28 PM BST

Newsjack.

CONTROVERSIAL!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Quote: Ian Wolf @ October 7 2011, 6:39 PM BST

The Simpsons - let's hope all this talk about refusing pay cuts might result in the cancellation does come true.

Spoke too soon - the pay cut has been agreed and two more seasons are to be made.

My Family

I like it but I used to love it.

Ideal was heading that way too but deserves at least one more series (not that it will probably happen now with the cuts)

Little Britain.

Series One was great, the rest of the series were series one but in slightly different situations

Quote: Mrs Pike @ October 8 2011, 7:42 PM BST

Little Britain.

Series One was great, the rest of the series were series one but in slightly different situations

TV or radio Series One?

My Family for sure. After its fifth series, it took a serious nose-dive. And no, not because Nick left, just the writing in general went a bit piss poor.

The Office (American) has taken a serious dip in quality this season.

I was happy with Red Dwarf all the way to the end, but Fools And Horses really pushed the envelope when they all got women partners, and we heard it was getting big in the States. Yawn. By the same token: Minder - Ray Daley go home.