8 Out Of 10 Cats - Series 12

Didn't think much of that episode. Not enough Sean Lock. I think they should bring in Micky Flanagan as a permanent panel member and try to keep the celebrity numbers down. And please no more Josh Widdicombe or Richard Ayoade.

Quote: Corey O'Graffor @ September 23 2011, 11:06 PM BST

Richard Ayoade.

I thought he was funny.

Me too. But too beardy.

Quote: zooo @ September 23 2011, 11:25 PM BST

Me too. But too beardy.

You can't have someone too beardy on - but he's the type who probably has to shave 3 times a day.

Hey guys, I went to one of the recordings yesterday. They were recording two shows, tomorrow's episode and some kind of special for next week. I only had tickets for tomorrow's episode which I won't spoil, but I'm gutted I missed the special as Stacey Solomon was a panellist. I'm kicking myself. I saw her name on the camera man's notes but didn't get to see her in person!

Sean Lock was hilarious as always, I'm just hoping all his gags and outbursts make the final cut as he was funniest when things were going wrong. XoD

What was that oxygen wasting, preening idiot that was on last night?

Please tell me there's some out-takes of him having a go at Jimmy Carr and being eaten up and spat out (metaphorically speaking of course)

I'm assuming he must be out of The Only Way Is Essex, as they've had some twat off that in most panel shows over the past few weeks.
I wish they'd bugger off and stick just to their own show. Then I can easily avoid it.

Quote: zooo @ October 1 2011, 10:02 AM BST

I'm assuming he must be out of The Only Way Is Essex,

My lad confirms this. He swears he only knows this from 'a friend' who watches it, but he's had a slap just in case
Whistling nnocently

Didn't they say he was from that Chelsea one?

Chelsea/Essex, both south of Nottingham tha knows mi duk ;)

Was this shown yesterday? It's usually on 4od by now Angry

It was. I know 4oD had some problems a little earlier this week so there could be residual technical difficulties. The extended 'uncut' repeat is on at 23:45 though.

It's on again tonight, extended.

Perfect! Cheers guys

ARGH! Does Louie Spence have to be on every single friggin panel show now?? If I have to watch him jump up on the desk and do his retarded dance and rip open his shirt again I may scream.