Spamalot

I'm going to see this tomorrow. Anyone seen it?

I'll report back later in the week.

My parents saw it and thought it was brilliant. It should be a fun night. I want to go and see it especailly as the last thing I saw was Starlight Express, 'the horror, the horror.'

Saw it back in October (or was it November...?). Pretty good. Not amazing, unfortunately, but I'm still looking forward to the next one. :)

I have no idea what this is.
What is it?

Google is your friend.

Monty Python's Holy Grail on stage.

Well it's not strictly that either. ;)

But I'm being a bit pedantic there. To all intents and purposes, it is.

It looks pretty embarassing :(

First half based on the film.

The second half was better where they took it in a different direction basically taking the p out of musical theatre.

That was kind of my opinion. But then my memory of it is skewed a bit, since some c**t burgled my flat just about 10 minutes before I got home from the show. Yay.

Quote: Aaron @ June 26, 2007, 11:50 PM

some c**t burgled my flat just about 10 minutes before I got home from the show. Yay.

We should go again so it no longer taints our memory so.

Yeah, but pennies.

... Directed by Mike Nichols of 'Graduate' repute!!!

If you're thinking of seeing the show before it closes check out this link: http://www.spinalot.co.uk - potential to get tickets for just £1.

I didn't manage it. It seems completely fair and random though (lets just say, if you use multiple browsers you can check that ;))

I went to see it and wasn't really that impressed. I didn't find the humour to my taste, but I guess if you love Python and Eric Idle's work then you will probably enjoy it.

Def.