Charlie Chuck reads an audiobook! Donkey!

http://wisdomtwinsbooks.weebly.com/you-only-live-once-thank-goodness-written-by-chris-wade-and-read-by-charlie-chuck.html

There's a new audiobook out read by surreal comic legend Charlie Chuck, it's called You Only Live Once Thank Goodness. It's a first for Chuck this audiobook lark so it's got to be pretty crazy!!!!

Christ on pedalo, if like me you ever went to university in Lampeter where the only big name comic the Student Union bothered to book in the entire three years you were there was Charlie Chuck, then you wouldn't be getting even slightly erotically aroused at this piece of non-news.

Witnessing a bug-eyed disinterested shock-haired tramp with half a joke rattling around his head and a sizeable cheque stuffed in his back pocket banging a plank of wood on the ground and shouting 'WOOF' 'DONKEY' 'BAA' for an hour would really REALLY make you wish you had bothered to achieve above average A level grades and gone to a halfway decent university and/or be capable of ripping your brain out through your ears and eating it like some sort of cerebral blancmange. Awful absolutely sodding awful. He was a wonderful addition to Reeves and Mortimer but an absolute cocking shoddy sham of a mockery of an embarrassment when experienced in isolation. I have heard libraries more full of noise and frivolity than I did that night, I've been to more lively Iron Age hill forts. The support act must have been like witnessing the first UK gig of Lenny Bruce or Bill Hicks by comparison.

Quote: Agnes Guano @ October 4 2011, 10:42 PM BST

Christ on pedalo, if like me you ever went to university in Lampeter where the only big name comic the Student Union bothered to book in the entire three years you were there was Charlie Chuck, then you wouldn't be getting even slightly erotically aroused at this piece of non-news.

Witnessing a bug-eyed disinterested shock-haired tramp with half a joke rattling around his head and a sizeable cheque stuffed in his back pocket banging a plank of wood on the ground and shouting 'WOOF' 'DONKEY' 'BAA' for an hour would really REALLY make you wish you had bothered to achieve above average A level grades and gone to a halfway decent university and/or be capable of ripping your brain out through your ears and eating it like some sort of cerebral blancmange. Awful absolutely sodding awful. He was a wonderful addition to Reeves and Mortimer but an absolute cocking shoddy sham of a mockery of an embarrassment when experienced in isolation. I have heard libraries more full of noise and frivolity than I did that night, I've been to more lively Iron Age hill forts. The support act must have been like witnessing the first UK gig of Lenny Bruce or Bill Hicks by comparison.

so did you like it or not then? Whistling nnocently