Jonathan Ross Page 3

Quote: Dr Sanchez @ September 6 2011, 12:16 AM BST

My mother brought me up to be a nice, polite boy. She also brought me up not to be a smarmy lick arse Geek

Ross needs A List stars on his show, I'm not sure how many he'll get this series if he starts insulting how they look. And for all his (yes, sometimes false) flattery he's still one one of the few chatshow hosts capable of ocasionally asking difficult questions.

Quote: chipolata @ September 6 2011, 6:27 AM BST

Ross needs A List stars on his show...

The first show was all right A-List wise, but the guests just weren't very entertaining-SJP not getting the jokes, Lewis Hamilton being rather wooden.

Quote: chipolata @ September 6 2011, 6:27 AM BST

Ross needs A List stars on his show, I'm not sure how many he'll get this series if he starts insulting how they look.

Ahh, now come on, when did I say he should ever do that?

He could say, "you look lovely tonight or that's a good look you've got going on" but instead he made a point of telling her how beautiful she looked, when it's obvious to Everyman and his dog that she's anything but beautiful.

Quote: Dr Sanchez @ September 5 2011, 8:51 PM BST

I mean, he even called Sarah Jessica Parker stunning and beautiful the other night.. FFS man, we all know she looks like a badly dressed anorexic horse.

Quote: Dr Sanchez @ September 7 2011, 12:58 AM BST

Ahh, now come on, when did I say he should ever do that?

He could say, "you look lovely tonight or that's a good look you've got going on" but instead he made a point of telling her how beautiful she looked, when it's obvious to Everyman and his dog that she's anything but beautiful.

Not at all! I genuinely thought she looked great. A lot prettier than usual.

It is possible for people to have differing opinions on looks. You do know that?
That's how come really weird looking people get married.

They say women are the bitchy ones. But let a man see a slightly less than perfect woman, or one who's slightly overweight daring to be on TV and that's when you see bitchy.

I've not seen any beyond the first show but as I said I'm a fan but wasn't interested in any of the guests.

Quote: zooo @ September 5 2011, 8:55 PM BST

She's pretty sometimes. You'd be bloody lucky to pull her!

I don't think pretty is the word. Attractive maybe but pretty really seems to mean cutesy girly to me.

Quote: zooo @ September 4 2011, 11:49 AM BST

I fast forwarded through the racing driver.

Laughing out loud

Woefully lazy.
He's not even trying to hide the Letterman rip-off that he's currently peddling.
It sometimes takes a shift of format to force people to re-appraise how they feel about a programme/performer.
It happened to Eric & Ernie, so I don't see why it shouldn't happen to him.
I think the viewing figures speak for themselves.
One series, I reckon.

Quote: Lazzard @ September 12 2011, 4:26 PM BST

I think the viewing figures speak for themselves.

They really are hilariously embarrassingly bad. I think ITV will want to hold onto him, but will also want some shake-up to the format.

Quote: zooo @ September 11 2011, 6:07 PM BST

But let a man see a slightly less than perfect woman, or one who's slightly overweight daring to be on TV and that's when you see bitchy.

I don't do that, when I see a slightly less than perfect woman, or one who's slightly overweight on TV I smile, then turn the TV off and look at some nudey mags.

You can't tar all us men with the same brush y'know :S

I sense many people are jealous of Jonathan Wossys success. Fair play to the man, id love to be in his shoes. Fluffy cotton wool! xxxx

Liked Peter Kay.

Bugs me that the guests exit the green room to the left and enter the studio on the left.

The Partridge interview on Wossy tonight is possibly the funniest thing I've seen this year. Lovely stuff!

"Louis Walsh really is a terrible man" Laughing out loud

I ruddy love Alan.

One of the best comedy creations EVER.

Quote: zooo @ October 2 2011, 10:56 AM BST

One of the best comedy creations EVER.

Yep, Lee and Herring are great.