The Sitcom Mission 2012 Page 43

Just entered a second one. Left it fairly last minute. Not sure how well it will go down. It involves the same characters as my first script but it also involves the Irish game of hurling and it's mysterious origins Hmmm........Best of luck all.

"Hey, here's a fun game, who can get their entry in for 23.59?"

No siree. Not me, not this year. Mine was in AT LEAST 5 minutes before that (sweaty palms and nausia would have overtaken me otherwise).

BTW hello everybody, this is my first post.

Wave

Les jeux sont faits.

Exciting, eh?

Anyone want to guess how many entries we got?

At least 1

and a half

Im betting 394

I just hope the number includes mine, but still ain't too sure if it went through, I'm just hoping! Cocked up everything I could in last half hour. ****ing IT, I don't understand it! Thought I lost my own copy for a while. I'll be up all niight now, still, as long as they got it, don't mind. Will have email on incase I get a reply confirming. Thanks for your help Chiefs, glad you were around. Er, 1327, I feel it was big this year.

I'd go for over 1000 too. 1700?

I think they got a beastly amount of scripts. 666 is my guess.

Quote: evan rubivellian @ February 1 2012, 8:55 AM GMT

I think they got a beastly amount of scripts. 666 is my guess.

Hope they backed the server up ...

Quote: simon wright @ January 31 2012, 6:42 PM GMT

Sorry. We know the power of the deadline and we don't want to weaken it. We'll get hundreds of entries from people who would never have finished anything unless the deadline forced them to.

I've just done my tax. I don't understand how I can owe so much yet have so little.

Have a look at that fat smug face of David Cameron sporting his Eton tie with his fag beside him and have another think! :)

Quote: Declan @ January 31 2012, 11:41 PM GMT

Speaking of lastminute.com... we've just had seven entries in the last 10 minutes.

Got ours in with eleven minutes to spare - then made a few changes! Seven minutes! BAM! Competent human adults.

It was a tight one, though, said the bishop to the (CUT!! - Ed.)

Glad there's a date on the wait, too. You know you're going to get two dozen emails at arse o'clock in the morning on the 29th, to the tune of 'where's the shortlist?! Where's the shortlist?!', right?

Quote: Declan @ February 1 2012, 12:22 AM GMT

Anyone want to guess how many entries we got?