The Sitcom Mission 2012 Page 42

Ah well. Best to get it out the way, I suppose. :P

I'm guessing 780 entries.

I'm guessing 781

275 would be my guess. 276 if they let me upload a script...

Just done mine. Yes, I could keep re-writing it. But it's only the deadline and the fact the whole system may crash as it approaches, that's convinced me to press UPLOAD and leave it alone! :S

Okay, I'm plumping for 350 entries.

Quote: andyblacksheep @ January 31 2012, 9:40 PM GMT

Okay, I'm plumping for 350 entries.

said the hopeful rent boy

Its in finally!! and I posted the script, now the long endless wait until we all know who got through and who didn't. dead lines love them or hate them, they sure get you motivated. Now looking for more script writing competitions to enter. Good luck to you all.

Gah im getting there! pressures on

The transfer window has closed.

Oh, and there's one hour left to file your tax return.

I think that is me done. Hopefully it went through.
Best of luck to everyone.

Now what should I do with my spare 52 minutes?

I'm in. I think. Good luck all.

I reckon 500 again this year. Down from last year due to fee and losing the Writer's Room link. but with the prize, I can't see it dropping much below thr pre-Hat-Trick levels, which I think was about half a thousand.

Si, Dec, Have you decided a date to put us all out of our misery?

Quote: Ponderer @ January 31 2012, 11:17 PM GMT

Si, Dec, Have you decided a date to put us all out of our misery?

Hi Ponderer

Do you mean, what is rule 15?

"The names of the long listed entrants will be posted on The Sitcom Mission website by February 29, 2012. Following the final selection panel meeting, the names of the selected writers going through to the knock-out stage will be posted on the website by March 31, 2012."

Thanks Declan. Clearly I had read the rules very closely otherwise I should not have ticked the box on the entry form. Pleased

I'm presenting at a conference in Orlando on the 29th. Would it be OK to keep my email up during the presentation do you think? Or might the audience be offended by a tirade of swearing if the rejection comes through?

Speaking of lastminute.com... we've just had seven entries in the last 10 minutes.

Hey, here's a fun game, who can get their entry in for 23.59?