The Sitcom Mission 2012 Page 40

How do I get back to the page where I uploaded my script?? It said, when I entered, that I could return to the page, but how?

''How do I get back to the page where I uploaded my script?? It said, when I entered, that I could return to the page, but how? ''

just click on:
Enter your script now!

Quote: Jon G @ January 29 2012, 6:32 PM GMT

FYI - Regarding your blog and the loss of the BBC referral because you charge a fee - This link is from the BBC writersroom and there's a £17.50 entry fee for it - http://www.bbc.co.uk/writersroom/opportunity/one_act_playwrighting_comp.shtml

Cheers

It's being removed, cheers.

Quote: Declan @ January 30 2012, 10:56 AM GMT

It's being removed, cheers.

Thanks for letting us know Declan.

Erm ... in my script (not submitted yet) I took on board from the e-book the need to go in late and go in hard. As a consequence I've ended up with one reference to a 'zombie', one eastern European female sex worker (with an accent), an appallingly disabled f**king dwarf, an episode of gratuitous swearing and the first appearance of a character going by the name of Buster Gutt, all on page 1. Any chance you could read on to page 2 as a special favour just this once?

Quote: Jon G @ January 30 2012, 11:46 AM GMT

Thanks for letting us know Declan.

Erm ... in my script (not submitted yet) I took on board from the e-book the need to go in late and go in hard. As a consequence I've ended up with one reference to a 'zombie', one eastern European female sex worker (with an accent), an appallingly disabled f**king dwarf, an episode of gratuitous swearing and the first appearance of a character going by the name of Buster Gutt, all on page 1. Any chance you could read on to page 2 as a special favour just this once?

Jon, if you can sustain that on pages 2-14, it'll be a joy.

Quote: Declan @ January 30 2012, 2:50 PM GMT

Jon, if you can sustain that on pages 2-14, it'll be a joy.

I'm not sure I can, I may just have to start over. Dammit.

I did it! I actually did it!

Thanks to this...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B006QC8DXM/ev1sacr-21/

as the actress said to the bishop:

its finally in!

good luck to everyone :)

Good luck all! How many entries have there been?

Is anyone else having problems updating there entry?

I submitted for silver feedback before Christmas and now can't seem to update my entry. Just wanted to see if anyone else has had same problem..... or if it is me being a bit technologically dense

Hi Twitchy

It won't let you update and re-upload a Silver entry because there's a cut-off after the Early Bird deadline. If you want to email us the update to info@sitcommission.com we can upload it from this end.

Apologies to any other Silver entrants in the same position. Updates to us here please.

Thats very kind (and quick) of you.

Thanks, have emailed.

Quote: sarahbean @ January 30 2012, 10:52 PM GMT

I did it! I actually did it!

Thanks to this...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B006QC8DXM/ev1sacr-21/

Thanks, Sarah. It's always good for us to get feedback.

Have just done my tax, so I fully understand why so many entries are coming in at the last minute.

...And breathe! My entries are done, although I'm already thinking of sections that need tweaking Geek
Thanks Simon and Declan for (at the very least) getting me off my arse to finish these scripts, and good luck to everyone! Pob Lwc!

Quote: Jon G @ January 30 2012, 3:34 PM GMT

I'm not sure I can, I may just have to start over. Dammit.

It's done. Out went the zombies, the disabled dwarf and the dead camel (problems with stage access, the smell and the flies). In stayed the swearing, prostitution, police corruption, car theft, mindless violence and the aliens. It's all uploaded now and I'm feeling good at the moment.

Thanks for the chance and good luck to everyone entering.