Anna And Katy - Pilot

There is a new pilot in Comedy Lab on Friday called Anna And Katy. It stars Anna Crilly (Lead Balloon, Sorry, I've Got No Head), Katy Wix (Not Going Out), Lee Mack and Eamonn Holmes. Is anyone gonna tune in? :$

Quote: The Diggin @ August 30 2011, 4:34 PM BST

There is a new pilot in Comedy Lab on Friday called Anna And Katy. It stars Anna Crilly (Lead Balloon, Sorry, I've Got No Head), Katy Wix (Not Going Out), Lee Mack and Eamonn Holmes. Is anyone gonna tune in? :$

Actually saw these two doing their sketches at a London sketch night. It was, in my opinion, not good.

But they were on the bill with Pappys and Penny Dreadfuls so it was quite hard to shine with those guys stealing the show. I won't be watching.

Looking forward to giving this a look, yes.

Eamonn Holmes? Are you sure?

Actually I like them both. Katy is great in NGO and Anna was of course also in Karen Taylor's show and Harry and Paul.

'Cept I haven't got E4.

Quote: Chappers @ August 30 2011, 9:41 PM BST

I think he'll do anything if offered the money (see also his appearance in Mongrels).

Let's hope they really take the piss - but I'm afraid they are too nice.

Eamonn Holmes is the quiz master in one of the sketches

Quote: Chappers @ August 30 2011, 9:41 PM BST

Actually I like them both. Katy is great in NGO and Anna was of course also in Karen Taylor's show and Harry and Paul.

'Cept I haven't got E4.

That's what 4OD is for! :)

Quote: radiat10n @ September 1 2011, 3:53 PM BST

That's what 4OD is for! :)

I haven't got 4OD - oh - except here maybe.

I did have trouble watching some IT Crowd on it before as it didn't seem to believe I was over 18.

They're decent performers but the material didn't do anything for me. I did laugh at the pointing gameshow first time round, but not when they returned to it.

I really liked the two simpletons explaining IKEA etc.
And the 'Congratulation' sketch.
Some really excellent bits.