I need help, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

Hello everybody, I need some help finding a sitcom.

It used to be on BBC Two and the only things I can remember are that it had a man that had a bodyguard and he once got sold two pairs of Wembley tickets to see the FA Cup Final. He ripped one pair up because they were fakes but then learnt that they were actually real.

Please give me a name so I can check it out, plus it will reassure me to know it was a sitcom, not just a dream I had one night!

That sounds very much like episode two of Orrible?

yes ive looked at the site and it is orrible, is there anything you don't know about sitcom, and if not are you willing to join my pub quiz team, we are pretty loazy, we are good at the entertainment round and of course the bit where we pay the landlord to let us win

There's lots I don't know about sitcom believe it or not! However if you're willing to motivate me with beer I'd be happy to join your pub team. I'm also an expert on [crappy] 80s music.

i might take you up on that, i'll see when the next one is

I think Mark's got most of the 80's - now covered, and I beforehand. Together, we're quite the encyclopaedia! ;)

if you two are a encyclopedia my team at the moment is a chip & biff book, in fact were not that good, we do tend to be unlucky in the history, art and music rounds and thats were we always fizzle out,