Red Dwarf X Page 12

Quote: swerytd @ September 19 2012, 11:47 AM BST

I thought there were no aliens or monsters in Red Dwarf but everything was in fact some sort of GELF?

Is this getting too geeky?

Dan

I guess so. I was talking about things like polymorphs, simulants and whatever Legion was - a collective consciousness? I always liked those type of characters.

Is no-one listening to me? It's good. Stop going on about it 'going to be shit'.

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ October 2 2012, 11:22 PM BST

Is no-one listening to me?

Whistling nnocently

Plus it's just four blokes, no women, no aliens or monsters - and a lot of it's about loneliness and your life slipping by. No one would buy that. But that's what we've got back to: that feeling of trying to make something of your life when there's not very much there.

There's a story where Lister has an accidental love triangle with two female dispensing machines. And it's a situation where you think, "Oh my god, that probably would happen in that environment, where even the dispensing machines are lonely!"

Does sound promising. I've always thought series 2 was the best and most creative use of the premise.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/tvandradioblog/2012/oct/04/red-dwarf-x-smegging-goods

Fingers crossed!

(Not one of mine)

Oooooooooooo not long now !!!

I canny wait man

I canny wait!!!!!!

I shall be watching at 10, on Dave ja vu, as there's football to be seen. :D

Red Dwarf X has just started...

This forum's server clock is slow.. Angry

This is brill!

Not classic RD, but I've been smirking like an idiot at the moose stuff, and Cat dancing out of the room.

The first commerical break lasted over six minutes.

Wow. And his face was stuck like that the whole time.

I am very relieved that it's funny. Hurray!

It's better than series 7 & 8 so far. Didn't see Back to Earth, but imagine it's better than that as well.

very good return - very funny! Take a while to get used to Kritens new face though

This aint bad nice character comedy, good lines and kudos on dumping so much crap from 8+9