All of the Summer Wine? Page 4

Yipee! I'm so happy, they really need to finish off releasing these and then throw out a complete collection boxset. But as Aaron said I will believe it when I see it.

Gutted that this ended. It had so much more mileage in it.

HOW?

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 12th July 2014, 4:00 PM BST

HOW?

Joke.

the DVD artwork Series 25-26 is on Amazon now

Quote: Dazzman @ 7th August 2014, 1:02 AM BST

the DVD artwork Series 25-26 is on Amazon now

Cannot wait to get my hands on it! We've been waiting over 2 years for this! Angry

Quick reminder that Series 25-26 DVD will be out Monday and 3rd of November 2014 sees a Christmas collection DVD out:

See Amazon product listing

More details to follow.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 12th July 2014, 3:09 PM BST

Gutted that this ended. It had so much more mileage in it.

;)

Quote: Dazzman @ 27th September 2014, 12:02 AM BST

Quick reminder that Series 25-26 DVD will be out Monday and 3rd of November 2014 sees a Christmas collection DVD out:

More details to follow.

Interesting to see a Christmas DVD coming out. Will be interested what episodes are included on that.

Price for the Christmas Vol1 DVD on Amazon down to just £7.99 now

Product Description
Christmas in Holmfi rth is always full of festive fun, as these cracking Christmas Specials spectacularly show. Here we see Compo feeling a little frosty, having trouble scraping enough together to buy his beloved Nora the perfect present - could Auntie Wainwright have the answer? Howard has a problem too: he's got a present to give to Pearl, and keep from Marina, all at the same time. But the lack of wise men is more than made up for with a surplus of Santas. There's one on the rooftops, four on the doorstep, and one very sozzled one, enjoying a silent night locked in a pub. That's what you call a very merry Holmfi rth Christmas.

Did anybody get series 25-26?

I will probably get Santa to get it for me Laughing out loud

Last of The Summer Wine - The Christmas Specials Vol. 1 price on Amazon down to just £6 now and the artwork has been added which is a lovely cast photo of them.

I am getting that for Christmas. It is a real shame that these spectacular classics have all not been released on DVD yet. In my opinion they should have released them years ago. However, we must look on the bright side they are releasing them now. I wonder how much the whole box set will be.

Why are they still showing LOTSW on Gold? We had all of the series last year, we don't want it shown on TV all this year too.

They showed it all in 2013, as well.