Hello out there!!!!

Hi there!

I just have to say, that it's great to be in a place where I can
'waffle on' about comedy writing without people doing stifled yawns!

yippee!!!! A big Hi to you all and a big THANK YOU to the editor Mark
for bringing the site together. ( I will remember you AND plug this site when I get my big break!)

In the meantime, whoever you are keep writing, even if people don't appreciate your work. ( some didn't appreciate an erm, certain 80's prime minister but she kept working ).

Ok, I have prattled on enough for a first post. Look forward to speaking with you all.

Rachael.xxx

Hi there Rachael, good to have you here.

At the BSG, we're all very excited about this new message board, and are also looking forward to waffling on!

Speak to you soon, no doubt.

(P.S. Thatcher was great. :))

Hi Aaron,

Thank you for that. It's great now that I have something else to do
On Sundays other than watch re-runs of awful soaps, ( usually involving people selling fruit and veg and drinking in the local a lot ). I have also considered on the odd occasion washing the car but I can think of nothing more mind numbingly boring than clearing old sweet, wrappers out of car door pockets. ( Who invented those darned annoying things anyway? Probably somone who never washed their car either! ) However, my whole point being, that I consider my life to have been 're-invented' by the appearance of this board and am eagerly awaiting the chance to speak with other 'Sunday car wash dodgers'. Now might be a good time to start some kind of S.C.W.D appreciation society. Any thoughts?

All kinds of crazy things catch on these days, so why not? :D

Rachel - excellent idea. I too can openly reveal (prompted by your confession) that I am a S.C.W.D! :D

(Thatcher will Rise Again!!!! :D )

Quote: Lucy @ August 21, 2006, 12:58 PM

(Thatcher will Rise Again!!!! :D )

If only that were true. :(

Well... In order for Thatcherism to live on - for her empire to survive - she had to make the ultimate sacrifice.

Sunday:

Breakfast (McDonalds)
Sunday Morning football with the kids
Lunch
PPV football match
Sunday afternoon match
Supper
Football League highlights
Bath time
Movie with the wife if unlucky, Spanish football if she goe out or something!

Who needs to wash the car?

A rugby man I see.

;)