The Royle Family 2011 Page 2

Quote: Oldrocker @ October 26 2011, 12:38 AM BST

I picture Beverley Macca as being a bit like Linda Preston in 'I Didn't Know You Cared.'

LOLOL .... or a "slightly" more attractive version of Vicky Pollard!!! Laughing out loud

All the best,
Cal :)

A Pauline Calf-a-like, not that I'm suggesting Beverly is a man dressed up as a woman. :D

I wonder if Dave ever finished that 'farm'? Who knows David might be a farmer! :P

... you mean the farm with the Petrol Station, with Diesel and Unleaded Pumps (you have to care about the atmosphere you understand!! lolol)

All the best,

Laughing out loud What bloody ever!

That's a great comment about Beverley Macca being like Linda Preston.

Quote: SivoxII @ November 2 2011, 2:59 AM GMT

... you mean the farm with the Petrol Station, with Diesel and Unleaded Pumps (you have to care about the atmosphere you understand!! lolol)

All the best,

The farm and petrol station were 2 separate presents.

Very True ... I was suffering from a Dave Best moment when I typed that in ... lol

All the best,

Royle Family Christmas special cancelled, Aherne and Cash didn't complete/deliver scripts on time...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/3915981/Royles-written-off-for-Christmas.html

However, I'm guessing the Commission is allowed for next year as that's when they're doing it.

What will take their usual Christmas night slot then?

Something less bleak, with any luck.

Quote: Aaron @ November 5 2011, 1:54 PM GMT

Something less bleak, with any luck.

Perhaps more editions of the always joyous EastEnders Christmas episodes. I believe I read somewhere that this year, to warm the cockles of all our hearts, someone is to die alone of Cancer. Ho ho ho.

A BBC spokesman . . . . . "The BBC1 Christmas schedule is rich with festive treats . . . a new Michael McIntyre show and Dr Who's return."

Bleedin' great. Can't wait.

Angry

I'm actually quite gutted about this. Was really looking forward to another episode, now there will be another 12 month wait.

I know they like to leave writing the scripts to as late as possible, but they should be a bit more professional about it.

boo hiss and all that.

Slug line: SKINT

It's Christmas and Jim is worried sick as the benefits office have stopped his money and are investigating his recent 'Santa' work in the precinct. Where incidentally he insisted on being seated facing the Currys shop windows so he could see the televisions.

Dave's removal business was going from strength to strength until his friend Duckers unwittingly tricked him into emptying a house that was not his. Now no one will use him.

Denise lost her part time job as a barmaid at the feathers after the landlord discovered she helped herself to 9 half lagers every shift.

And Barbara is on a lonesome strike at the bakers after they issued a policy of 'no smoking' absolutely anywhere on, or near the premises.

Anthony is under pressure from all the family for them to stay at his house for the whole Christmas festival. Saskia has issued him a firm 'NO'
But early Christmas morning, who is knocking at Anthony's door

^ Brilliant!!

GUTTED!!!! ... No Royles ... no point in Christmas.

Wake me up in December 2012.

All the sadness,
Cal :(