The Pranker Page 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRaoHi_xcWk

That was, almost without exception, terrible. Small saving grace was the policeman, and only because I agreed with what he was saying to the tit in the car.

Haha.
I liked it!

I almost switched it off at the start (after the old woman and the egg), but I'm glad I stuck with it.

Loved the policeman and the car (for the same reason as Aaron), liked the wedding dress, the puppet's song about puberty, and the little penguin.

I don't like his face. Some interesting ideas but all a bit odd.

I didn't make it past the titles.

The funniest bit for me was his setting his witchcraft gear out in the bedroom of a house he was viewing, his crazy chanting and skinny little body contorting around...the estate agent's reaction was great!

I would have run away, that was terrifying.

Some of the put-ups seemed fake to me. The 'victims' perhaps played by actors. That said, I did hugely enjoy the puppet doll/restaurant scene.

I was in some inner turmoil in my conflicted mind that this new show was worth a watch...been so many prank/stunt shows in the past, especially in America, though Allen Funt was the master. Since I have read favorable reviews I will give this show a chance...thanks!

~Snooker Von Buttocktrap~

Tonight's security guard sketch perhaps broke the boundary of decency. Not in a good way.

The security guard sketch was the only bit I enjoyed.