Let's have a game of Comedy Connections! Page 2

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 22 2011, 10:25 PM BST

You haven't got the chuff punching abilities in your assault locker. And if you had you'd probably get the key jammed in the lock and have to bend the top out with a metal ruler.

That told him.

:(

Wave
Hi Badge

Wave

Haha, a comedy 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon? Sounds fun. :D

Quote: Elliott Gill @ June 22 2011, 2:17 PM BST

'I'm Alan Partridge' to '15 Storeys High'
'The Inbetweeners' to 'The IT Crowd'
'Men Behaving Badly' to 'Outnumbered'
'Not Going Out' to 'The Vicar Of Dibley'

Not Going Out to Vicar Of Dibley: NGO has Miranda Hart in, who was in an episode of Ab Fab with Jennifer Saunders who was in French and Saunders with Dawn French from Vicar of Dibley.

I'm Alan Partidge to 15 Storeys High: Kevin Eldon was in both. (If the radio version of "15 storeys..." doesn't count, then Kevin Eldon was in Look Around You with Peter Serafinowicz, who was in the TV version!)

I can do a really really bad one for Men Behaving Badly to Outnumbered as well... (deep breath):

Lesley Ash from Men Behaving Badly was in the film Quadrophenia with Phil Daniels, who starred in Sunnyside Farm (probably the best British sitcom ever) which featured Matt Lucas, who was in Casanova with David Tennant who was in Doctor Who with Catherine Tate, who appeared in Attention Scum! with Richard Thomas, who was in Baddiel & Skinner unplanned with David Baddiel, who started his career in the Mary Whitehouse Experience with Hugh Dennis, who was in Outnumbered! Laughing out loud

What do I win for that last one??