Most annoying comedy show title sequence Page 2

Quote: Harridan @ March 15 2012, 8:22 PM GMT

We all know it!

I don't. :)

LOSER!

Quote: zooo @ March 15 2012, 8:26 PM GMT

LOSER!

... with good taste in television programs. ;)

Pfffff. Fresh Prince is a classic.

Classic crap.

I agree with classic crap. Had to watch it for years because it was what was on between tea and prep and everyone else liked it.

You are both clearly wronguns.

I hate The Simpsons too! *gasp*

I'm not that keen on The Simpsons.

I mean, there are moments of brilliance and the rest of it's fine, but it never keeps my attention.

Quote: Brett Barnett @ March 15 2012, 8:11 PM GMT

I think White Van Man has an annoying opening. Not because it's bad; it's really good. But it's like a really good opening compressed into 5 seconds. It would look AMAZING if they expanded it to a full thirty seconds.

But that won't happen because of the BBC's unnecessarily crippling rule that BBC Three shows must have an opening less than 10 seconds in length.

I'm going by season one here, too, they might have changed the opening for the new season, I haven't watched it yet.

No no no! I love the White Van Man titles just as they are. And they leave extra time for the brilliant show! :)

Weeds was quite annoying when they changed the singer of Little Boxes every episode.

Ha, they've done that on the advert for whatever it is as well. A bank or something? It's quite annoying on an ad, let alone on a TV show.

Whoever put together the Fawlty Towers opening was an idiot. He couldn't even spell it!

Quote: Harridan @ March 15 2012, 8:52 PM GMT

I hate The Simpsons too! *gasp*

Quote: zooo @ March 15 2012, 8:53 PM GMT

I'm not that keen on The Simpsons.

I mean, there are moments of brilliance and the rest of it's fine, but it never keeps my attention.

:O

I've heard such people exist...but to think I've in some way mixed with them...*shudders*

Laughing out loud

Soz.