What Are You Laughing At? The BCG Podcast Page 3

Yeah me too. I normally listen to podcasts after I switched the TV off at night, that is unless I'm getting some hot action. Cool (the neighbour hasn't closed her blinds again)

You switch the TV off at night? :O

Well! I used to put the sleep timer on. But yes, I do now have the habit of not really be able to sleep with the disco lights flickering from the screen.

Still laughing at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQAvgMXSceo

..and this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuLEuIIZr_s

I think you've missed the point of this thread somewhat.

LOL.

It's a little unfortunate that the name of this podcast is the kind of phrase you hear right before you've been glassed.

Quote: zooo @ June 24 2011, 3:27 PM BST

I think you've missed the point of this thread somewhat.

I plead "irony" your honour..

Quote: David Bussell @ June 24 2011, 4:48 PM BST

It's a little unfortunate that the name of this podcast is the kind of phrase you hear right before you've been glassed.

Laughing out loud

I did post a link to something I found funny on here (then deleted it). The title just sounds like a general "What are you.." thread. Maybe put "Podcast" in the title?

Had a listen to the second one, I didn't have time to listen to it all and skipped over some of it this time. Some good info and observations in there. The tune is not very interesting, that's my pointless gripe though.

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 24 2011, 5:51 PM BST

Laughing out loud

I did post a link to something I found funny on here (then deleted it). The title just sounds like a general "What are you.." thread. Maybe put "Podcast" in the title?

I was just about to do this, I'll find a more suitable home :)

Just a reminder that the wonderful John Finnemore is our guest next week. And if you don't believe he's wonderful, tune in to the new series of Cabin Pressure which is back on Radio 4.

Things to do between now and noon tomorrow:
1) Listen to What Are You Laughing At Podcast with John Finnemore
2) Listen to 'Cabin Pressure' on Radio 4 tomorrow (Friday) at 1130am

Just listened to this and really enjoyed it. Dave has got into his stride in the interviewer role and nicely allowed the conversation to flow. It was nice listening to John and James who both seemed to be nice normal blokes, not up-arsey luvies (why would they be?). I haven't listened to Cabin Pressure before but I will now. Good luck to John with his new sketch show. I think it would be fantastic for the BCG if one of the gang did actually suggest the name of the show. nice to hear Aaron as well. He didn't sound a bit nerdy : :P

Keep up the good work guys.