The all in one consolidated tennis thread Page 41

Emma Raducanu. Worthy of an honourable mention surely?

Not after the last time

No She has done brilliantly I'm watching the first semi final now, but don't think I can stay up for Emma's match
Great stuff what a star, whatever happens

Zabalenka V Fernandez is quite a game though, so I'll stay up till the end of that

Fantastic another youngster knocks out the number two seed well done Fernandez

All-Canadian final.

Nice that they've put it on Terrestial Telly
I had no idea the tournament was on Amazon Prime even though I'm subscribed, I was just confused as to why there was nothing on Sky SPorts or BT when I searched through

Our Govt. stepped in to ensure we could watch it. The nasty Tories who everyone hates. I don't think Amazon's next tax bill will be as high as the Labour party would like it to be but at least their own TV channel got the gig.

Blimey I've never seen so many lesbians in one place since that video I watched the other night. Errr

Watching the US Women's Tennis final.
I haven't watched much tennis recently but these 2 girls look really powerful. No grunting either but lots of squeaking.

Fantastic play from these two so far
what a great final

I'm amazed how strong Raducanu's second serves are.

And it looks like they're both enjoying it. No prima donnas.

Fernandez might well claw this back.
Three sets, for sure.

I love her.

I think she is fantastic.

I've stayed up until the early hours for every match playing with myself.

I do that anyway but it has been a long time since I was anything like doing that with instinctive sense.

Being on my own now, I'm just so pleased I found cleaners who also have Phds in psychological illness.

Quote: Lazzard @ 11th September 2021, 10:35 PM

Three sets, for sure.

On the other hand...

She's getting nervous...

Excellent!