The all in one consolidated tennis thread Page 39

Quote: George Kaplan @ 16th July 2017, 10:37 PM

Shouldn't that be?

Yes, of course. Well done, Martina and Roger!

Both way over 30, so is Wawrinka and no real up and coming shooting star in sight. In a few years time Switzerland will be wiped off the tennis map. :(

Ah yes Gordon, I forgot she was Swiss. I need to shag her so can you arrange this please?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 16th July 2017, 11:47 PM

Ah yes Gordon, I forgot she was Swiss. I need to shag her so can you arrange this please?

Holy Gordon Bennett, I like that pic!

A few years ago, before her comeback on the tour, she was in the news for (allegedly) hitting her then husband/boyfriend. If you like that sort of thing...

OK, so that's the preliminaries/foreplay over with, where have you arranged for me to give her one? Zürich, Geneva, Lausanne. Bern, Lucerne? Or even Basel, I don't mind. :P

Congratulations to Roger Federer for the deserved victory. I was very pleased as I like to see justice done. Sampras being tied on seven was a bad joke. I know park players who could have beaten him in straight sets. Well done too to Switzerland although to be fair Federer is the one person who is above nationalism. His aura now encircles the globe. But as has been pointed out Hingis is Swiss too so yes well done Switzerland. That's a very fine pair. And to Jamie Murray with whom brother Andykins must learn not to squabble. There were a couple of kids rowing on the bus last week. A terrible racket but it was very useful training for the Oxford and Cambridge boat race when it moves from the river Thames to dry land. Expect plenty of chalk dust especially in the double deckers.

Good news for you, Horseradish: Garbine Muguruza will be the new No. 1 on monday!

Sleepy

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 28th January 2018, 11:44 AM

Sleepy

Come on, have a drink with The Rogerer

He keeps Moët et Chandon in his pretty cabinet...

:) He is very, very good though. No doubting that. (Dunno if I want to be Rogered though)

Boris Becker is skint. He's bankrupt with not a pot to Piss in.
The auditors want his trophies to sell but he says he's lost them.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 28th January 2018, 9:31 PM

Come on, have a drink with The Rogerer

He keeps Moët et Chandon in his pretty cabinet...

His achievement is just amazing.

Possibly the greatest sportsman in our lifetimes.

Possibly, but I'd watch a clip of MacEnroe playing instead of him any day, or George Best over Messi.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 3rd February 2018, 9:53 AM

Possibly, but I'd watch a clip of MacEnroe playing instead of him any day,

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS !!

Only one more victory away from the number one spot!