Rape jokes Page 12

England and Wales
Sexual assault is a statutory offence in the England and Wales. It is created by section 3 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003 which defines "sexual assault" as when a person A
intentionally touches another person B,
the touching is sexual,
B does not consent to the touching, and
A does not reasonably believe that B consents.

Doesn't mention dialing it in.

Which would make it Sexual Harrissment, yes, which I believe is a crime now.

http://www.west-midlands.police.uk/help-advice/nuisance-malicious-calls/index.asp

Ok my mistake it's under the harrasment and malicious communications act.

Doh!

Ok but sexual assault guidelines are still pretty vague.

But rape is rape.

Well like I said there should be a sliding scale of charges. This means more openness about real figures and etc. More convictions means more clarity as to what is and what isn't acceptable behaviour. Some of the sentences are risible, crime against property seen as less acceptable than crimes against the person.

So if I blew up the Albert Hall I should get a lighter sentence then if I knocked a boy scouts cap off?

I think you can see how risible that is!

Quote: sootyj @ May 16 2011, 11:48 AM BST

I knocked a boy scouts cap off?

I am not familiar with this euphemism?

And property can mean capital! :)

I said knock his cap off not putting caps on everything, gah!

Capital fellow!

FELLOW

Quote: sootyj @ May 16 2011, 12:02 PM BST

gah!

You've been reading The Beano again.

Quote: sootyj @ May 16 2011, 12:09 PM BST

FELLOW

:)

Quote: Nogget @ May 16 2011, 6:25 AM BST

I wonder why some people think that certain subjects are taboo, while other, more heinous subjects, aren't? Murder is generally accepted as being a worse crime than rape, but you'd be far safer joking about murder than rape. And away from comedy, a drama could feature murder repeatedly, but never do the same with rape.
Can you imagine 'Midsomer Rapes'?

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/8418/

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ May 16 2011, 11:44 AM BST

Butt rape is rape.

One of mine:

I once slept with a German girl who was close to being a perfect '10'. She was extremely conceited though: she knew she was a '9', and she wouldn't shut up about it while making love.