Would I Lie To You? Page 6

Another good episode! Scotch eggs. Mad.

Quote: zooo @ July 18 2008, 10:10 PM BST

He did do one weird random link that made me think...

The one about how many people had been killed by coconuts?

Quote: Seefacts @ July 18 2008, 10:22 PM BST

Look him on YouTube, there's an old clip of his stand up where he looks really fat. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl6CariO3xE

Oh. My. God! Thanks for posting that.

Quote: NickTheDon @ July 18 2008, 10:46 PM BST

Frankie Boyle stole the show, as he seems to do pretty much every week on Mock The Week now. I would definitely say he's right at the top in terms of UK comedians at the moment. I do love David Mitchell and Lee Mack in this as well.

I'd agree with this. Frankie Boyle delivers line after line... much more than other frequent panel show guests like Rich Hall who often get away with saying very little.

Finally got around to watching last week's episode today. Boyle was alright, but Trisha was absolutely brilliant. I loved the Jeremy Kyle stuff, very funny indeed. :D

There's something reeeeally weird about Trisha's eyes.
Probably makeup related though.

Nah, she is actually Satan.

Well, possibly.

I know what you mean though. Looked particularly 'off' with that vile fringe that everyone seems to have at the moment. Oh, how I hate it! Angry

Possible explanation

You evil, evil bastards.

I don't think she has breast cancer of the eyelashes though.
I could be wrong...

Quote: zooo @ July 25 2008, 12:36 PM BST

I don't think she has breast cancer of the eyelashes though.
I could be wrong...

That would be the worst illness anyone could ever have.

Another Good week!
Banter with Jimmy Carr & Baddiel was definitely entertaining!
Can't believe Richard Wilson did a dance video! Laughing out loud

That was unbelieeevable!

Lee's really good at pretending to make stuff up whilst actually telling the truth.

And I totally believed the chocolate orange story too. :(

Trisha Goddard do you mean?

Y'know, I have a strange feeling I may have seen some clips of that dance vid in the past!

Quote: David Chapman @ July 25 2008, 9:48 PM BST

Trisha Goddard do you mean?

Earlier? Yes.

I love this show. <3 Quite impressed by Lee's ability to conjure up those believable fibs. And the new "possession" game is quite fun.

I really hope Frankie is on again this season. I have never laughed so hard watching him try to convince everyone he'd written a book of love poems. Laughing out loud Also love how competitive and argumentative Mitchell and Mack can get... they are great fun to watch.

David and Lee are two of my absolute favourite comedians so this show is perfect for me - couldn't agree with you more! :)

And hello Wave by the way!

Quote: Staraflur @ July 27 2008, 12:31 PM BST

Also love how competitive and argumentative Mitchell and Mack can get... they are great fun to watch.

I think they are the makings of this show, great duo and there is enough contrast between them to really balance the show out.

Welcome to the forums by the way Staraflur. Am I right in guessing your name is coyly inspired by a Sigur Ros song?