Would I Lie To You? Page 5

Most people have a bit of OCD, no shame in that!
He did look a bit put out afterwards though.

Yeah he did. I don't believe he wanted that 'out there'.

Oh I love this show! David, Lee and Frankie were all wonderful tonight. David quizzing Ben Shepherd on dog names and Frankie talking about his poetry was sublime. :D

It's quite a good show, but it's difficult to keep up with all the panel shows.

Who remembers 'It's Only TV, But I Like It'? That used to make me laugh.

Quote: Winterlight @ July 18 2008, 9:53 PM BST

Who remembers 'It's Only TV, But I Like It'? That used to make me laugh.

Julian Clarey (spelling?), Phil Jupitus & ? who was the other team captain?

Julian Clary (sp?) made me cringe on that. Normally he can be quite clever but on that it was: "I am gay", "Did you know I was gay" and "I am a gay man and sometimes say rude things" over and over again!

Quote: Nil Putters @ July 18 2008, 9:55 PM BST

Julian Clarey (spelling?), Phil Jupitus & ? who was the other team captain?

Jack Dee?

How can anybody have a fear of Scotch Eggs.

There delicious lol.

Frankie Boyle - best comedian in the UK at the moment?

Mitchell ace as ever.

Deayton dishing out tired old links. Shame. Though worth it for this gem which I didn't see coming:

'Some people think Jeremy Kyle is smug, but they forget, he's also a twat as well'.

He did do one weird random link that made me think...

I just can't remember what it was.

(And yes, Frankie is the bestest.
At being a pretend poet.)

Quote: Seefacts @ July 18 2008, 10:08 PM BST

Frankie Boyle - best comedian in the UK at the moment?

Mitchell ace as ever.

Deayton dishing out tired old links. Shame. Though worth it for this gem which I didn't see coming:

'Some people think Jeremy Kyle is smug, but they forget, he's also a twat as well'.

Deayton back on Firday nights he slotted straight back in as if he never left same stuff.

Boyle was brilliant, It was a HiKooooooooo all untitled lol!

Aw, an untitled book of untitled poems, inspired by 'some female poets' in the genre of the aggressive haiku.

I want him.

Quote: zooo @ July 18 2008, 10:18 PM BST

Aw, an untitled book of untitled poems, inspired by 'some female poets' in the genre of the aggressive haiku.

I want him.

Look him on YouTube, there's an old clip of his stand up where he looks really fat.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl6CariO3xE

Sod it, found it for you.

I think I've seen that before. But I will gladly watch it again!
Nice to know one can still turn from a frog into a prince so late in the day! Well, into a sexy speccy saucepot anyway.

Frankie Boyle stole the show, as he seems to do pretty much every week on Mock The Week now. I would definitely say he's right at the top in terms of UK comedians at the moment. I do love David Mitchell and Lee Mack in this as well.