Would I Lie To You? Page 3

I quite like it last night, Lee Mack and David Mitchell had some very funny exchanges, it seems to be quite a good show.

And Lee Mack had a lovely tank top on.

Lee Mack is the highlight.

What about Frankie Boyle?

(Has he been in them both?)

Frankie Boyle's only been on once. It was Patrick McGuinnes yesterday. Really funny last night, I thought. The games are kinda shite, but I think the banter, especially that between the two captains make up for that.

Oh yes, I remember. Frankie should be on every week. Even though we would have missed out on the John Barrowman head lock.

David Mitchell In last weeks i think when he said he fainted in kill bill i wished that was true sadly it wasn't. David mitchell is great on panel shows. But the higlight of this weeks one was Lee Mack walking off.

I think the format is very lackluster. The "Quickfire" round is exactly the same as whatever the first round is called, only the captians are involved. Though the last two weeks have been funny at times, some points bore me.

I thought it was really funny again last night. I quite like the fact that the quick fire round isn't really quick fire. Reminds me of Mark and Lard.

Quote: Chiaroscuro @ July 1, 2007, 12:51 PM

Mark and Lard.

:D

Oh I miss them.

i think its quite good. some well written jokes like 'when camilla needs a piss she just lifts up her tail and sprays the snails off the path', brilliant!

Lee Mack used to be a stable boy?

That probably shouldn't be such a turn on. :$

But all he did was clear up the sh*t.

That's probably where he got most of his material.

Quote: zooo @ July 14, 2007, 10:29 PM

Lee Mack used to be a stable boy?

That probably shouldn't be such a turn on. :$

You dirty, dirty girl!