Would I Lie To You? Page 2

I enjoyed it.

Yep, quiz itself was a little rubbish, but it was pretty funny.

Forgot about it.

I think it needs a little bit of ironing out, but overall I thought it was funny and very enjoyable and I'll watch it next week.

If it is any good, it normally improves with the second series. I wasn't too sure about QI and Mock the Week when they first started but I love 'em now.

It was pretty much Mock The Week but with Angus Deayton.

All the same panellists were present.
Including both Frankie Boyle and his glasses.

I had a clash in my schedual so i didn't watch it. I'll probably catch the repeat though if there is one.

I taped it.

Honestly, some people are so disorganised.

I have no means of recording. I am too poor for Sky+.

It is repeated on Friday 22 at 11.35 after Jonathan Ross.

Quote: Walker @ June 17, 2007, 3:51 PM

I had a clash in my schedual so i didn't watch it.

I thought it was really funny. Of course the panellists helped - apart from the Eastenders girlie. Frankie Boyle just makes me laugh so much and I really enjoyed all the banter. The lies were a bit naff but as I said, the banter was great. Well I thought so, so there, and I shall put my hands over my ears and sing la la la if anyone disagrees.

I loved David Mitchell writing to Playschool at age 5 to tell them how to solve their union disputes.
I wanted it to be true so badly. : )

I liked the quickfire round at the end. The first lie took 2 minutes Laughing out loud

I watched the repeat last night. I fell asleep half way through, probably not a good sign. I wasn't even tired.