Would I Lie To You? Page 10

Haha! Well put. Welcome to the site. :)

Thank you :D Very pleased to be here.

Aaron I see you are also a fan of the crispy aromatic duck.

I like them best with pancakes and hoi-sin sauce - Yum!!!

Heaven would be: Sitting in bed with David Mitchell making crispy aromatic duck pancakes and drinking Sauvignon Blanc and having a fiery intellectual debate.

Yeseree! Lovey

Hahah! CAD for the win! (I'm having it for my din dins tonight.)

Speaking of David Mitchell, I just recently listened to the entire run of "Think the Unthinkable." When his character of Owen was finally introduced, I could have sworn it was Richard Ayoade doing his Moss character from "The IT Crowd."

Of course, the radio series actually came first. Didn't anyone notice or complain that Ayoade and Graham Linehan were basically just stealing the same character?

Quote: goldensweet82 @ August 19 2008, 4:50 PM BST

Aaron I see you are also a fan of the crispy aromatic duck.

I like them best with pancakes and hoi-sin sauce - Yum!!!

Heaven would be: Sitting in bed with David Mitchell making crispy aromatic duck pancakes and drinking Sauvignon Blanc and having a fiery intellectual debate.

Yeseree! Lovey

That does sound like fun!
As long as we've got jammies on.

We're going off-topic again!

*cracks whip a bit*

Quote: zooo @ August 19 2008, 5:31 PM BST

As long as we've got jammies on.

Not in my head Whistling nnocently. But then, in my head you and goldensweet are not there either!

Quote: Aaron @ August 19 2008, 5:33 PM BST

*cracks whip a bit*

To be honest, that just adds to the fantasy...

Quote: Aaron @ August 16 2008, 1:04 AM BST

And how cute was Olivia Coleman? :)

Already mentioned that.

Do we love her because she doesn't try to compete. She is just - cute I suppose.

She's effortlessly funny. Doesn't try to be clever.

Tonight's lineup will be interesting. I saw the whole of this series being filmed, and this was the first one to be done - Vic Reeves was incredibly sullen throughout, if I remember rightly, and disappeared for a long time near the end so the retakes were delayed. (To be fair, the recordings for this were VERY long.) I've been told that for his appearance in the first series, he left early because he couldn't be bothered to do the retakes!

Blimey! What a pissy bitch he must be.

To be honest, it didn't surprise me - I've been to a couple of other things he's appeared in (Bang Bang and Families at War), and towards the end of each recording he always seemed incredibly bored and eager to get away. Maybe he's just got the kind of temperament that doesn't lend itself to that kind of environment (although if that's the case, god knows how Big Night Out got filmed ;))

I remember TPT being vacuous, as well, but that will probably come as no shock to anyone. ;) Oh - and Rhys Thomas wore an "interesting" outfit. (I don't know how people feel about spoilers here yet, though how much you can spoilerise a panel show remains to be seen!)

I think it's general courtesy to link elsewhere if 'spoilers' are circulating, warning that that is where the link goes. But as you say, there's not really much scope for panel-show spoilerisation.

Just don't, whatever you do, don't post anything remotely resembling a spoiler for Doctor Who. zooo will actually eat you whole.

I don't think that spoiled anything. See my mate Lee's doing well!