The Marriage Ref Page 2

Barrymore scares me a bit.

Quote: Aaron @ June 19 2011, 10:58 AM BST

If the series is recommissioned then they could face a bigger challenge as the prospective couples become wise to the format.

Well, after just one episode there's no need to worry about that.

It was alright, I suppose, but I'll only watch it again if I like the look of the panel.

I liked this quite a bit more than the U.S. original, but then again, the U.S. version didn't have Carr and Millican. I like the U.S. host Tom Papa as a stand up, but his hosting is a bit weak.

I watched episode 2 last night - no real difference from the first. Not a bad panel (Will Young is delightful), but the couples were the ones who 'made' this one. Nothing quite as sweet as the pickle couple though.

Watched a few episodes of the US version and really wasn't impressed. But have to say the UK version is better and not as unbearable to watch.

Hi all,

The couples are totally genuine - well we certainly are! Now sure which episode we're on yet, info is very slow in coming out...

James

Oooooh! Welcome to the board!
Which celebs were on the panel for your show?

Hiya!

We had Sarah Millican, Jack Whitehall and Eamonn Holmes... We're on this Saturday I think?

J

Looks like it!

Just showed Sam the preview mention on here and she just said 'Oh shit ...'

Having your marriage judged by Eamonn Holmes...how could you sink so low...? :P

She nekkid!

she totally was for a whole afternoons filming!

Yikes!

Your bit was very funny.
I imagine after you saw how annoying the guy was in the third couple you must have felt quite lucky.