Anyone got any jokes for sale? Page 3

Freddie Gagtella truly delivered one of the worst posts ever in the board's history.

Hello

I think I may be able to help you I have a lot of jokes at my disposal about many different subjects. E mail me at luca.love@ntlworld.com . I have been waiting a long time for an opportunity like this.

Good luck and hope to hear from you.

Luca

if youre selling to a 2 year old post you may want to rethink your business model

Quote: sootyj @ 4th November 2013, 7:08 PM GMT

if youre selling to a 2 year old post you may want to rethink your business model

How ever News Revue, Treason Show and the occaisonal radio show will buy them.

As for comics why not try emailing them directly?

Or ever share some of your jokes with us.

:) Hi, what sort of jokes do you tell? Is the comedy routine funny stuff or more eclectic like Milligan? Are you influenced by anybody in particular? The answers to these will help me to help you.

Paul.
Wave

This page is getting to be the flypaper of this site.

Sorry to be mean Otter.

But if you're looking to sell jokes and make money, it's a hard road and chasing up a year old dead thread is not the best route.

Check out News Revue and Treason Show threads as the only places that regularly buy them. Or captions for greeting cards, Tshirt design companies or my favourite work for hire sites.

If you want to sell jokes to comics, that only happens when comics get to know and trust you.

Thank you for your quick reply.

My husband!

i have just started writing comedy, after a mental issue i seem to be able to see the comedy in normal stuff, but im crap at telling jokes, your born with timing,cant learn it.
so i found out there is companies who sell your material,-stand up- tv series- any comedy , but have to perform it first(recorded) then if any good they will offer it to clients
and can be a valid income stream, and fun, but if i am being led up garden path then please someone let me know, i did learn a bit in Benidorm clubs 'hit em with your best one first, if laughter
when level starts decline hit em again next best, then you have them, if no laughs just walk out,become amazon driver ! ......what do drug addicts have for brekkie ? ......
Smack-crackl-and Pot ?