People who dislike Michael Barrymore = ignorant Page 7

I'd have written that Hitler thing if I wanted to satirise someone who isn't funny, but he's spoiled it now by actually doing it!

That thing with the autocue sounds funny though.

I have pretty fond memories of him from when I was a kid, but haven't seen any of his stuff in ages...

He didn't come across well on CBB at first, but in the end he seemed to shun the horrible characters instead of playing up to them, which was good.

George Galloway to Barrymore: Poor me.....pour me another drink.

:)

If I was in a room with the 2 of them a gun and one bullet

I'd beat them to death with the gun and then shoot myself

Why shoot yourself, you could try and shoot your way out, you'd just have to try and line them all up.

I'd shoot it up Barrymore's back passage......see how he likes it.

Erm.........

Quote: Vader @ April 9 2011, 8:36 PM BST

Why shoot yourself, you could try and shoot your way out, you'd just have to try and line them all up.

I'd be worried they'd infested me with their c**tishness

Bit like the end of The Thing I'd be doing it for humanity

There is a lot a good will towards Barrymore but he's doesn't seem to have found a vehicle for a comeback, or if he has he seems to just keep falling on his face.

A dark semi-biographical sit-com about a sorry arsed comedian who keeps ballsing up might be his only option.

He's going to be on the next series of Celebrity Coach Trip (if that's what it's called?)
Only the uber desperate tend to go on that. Proper Z list.

The Chuckle Brothers were on Coach Trip.

Ahem.

Well now they've arrested someone for the death of Stuart Lubbock. Barrymore has had hardly any work since the accusations. Could he be returning to our screens?

I wish him luck with a new career but I'm sure whatever he is in, it wouldn't be the sort of thing I'd watch.