Have I Got News For You - Series 41 Page 2

Mangan was good. Ainsworth is an idiot, and came across as one. Don't politicians realise it never works to argue with the regulars? It's not as though the show has being going for only 40 series.

I was glad that Ian was on form, as always, and stuck the knife into Bob. (Metaphorically.) Paul's still as distant as ever.

Mr Mangan was an excellent host I thought. Witty, combative and imaginative in a way that not many hosts are these days. If he ever wants to star in a new Adrian Mole I have a sack of metaphorical cash lying idle.

I've just learned that HIGNFY is to have it's first co-hosts, with Masterchef's Gregg Wallace and John Torode to host an episode together.

That sounds... worrying.

What a terrible idea. Who next? One of the orange cocks of TOWIE? (That's The Only Way Is Essex, for those of you who haven't been caught.)

Tut. I wouldn't be surprised.

You're just Jel

I'd prefer Dick and Dom to those two.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ April 21 2011, 3:10 PM BST

You're just Jel

Bumbug.

Quote: zooo @ April 21 2011, 3:11 PM BST

I'd prefer Dick and Dom to those two.

Boooogiess.

Sorry.

Press release: http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2011/04_april/21/masterchef.shtml

Judging by that it looks like Bill Bailey's not doing an episode this series any more, unless they've just forgotten him.

That sounds like an awful idea.

I've just learned that HIGNFY is to have it's first co-hosts, with Masterchef's Gregg Wallace and John Torode to host an episode together.

"Satire doesn't get tougher then this!!!"

Quote: Clint75 @ April 21 2011, 7:03 PM BST

"Satire doesn't get tougher then this!!!"

I would refer you to previous guest hosts such as Rolf Harris and Bruce Forsyth...

The Tory slapper was f**king awful.

How is she a slapper?

I found her annoying too. But I didn't see her indiscriminately shagging everyone.