Campus - Series 1 Page 9

Late to the party as usual, but have to say, somwhat reluctantly, that Ep. 2 was better - better jokes and some of the characters going somewhere.

Nice to see Miles Jupp in tonight's episode.

My, each episode goes on, doesn't it? I could only manage the first half last night. Will try for the end after I've had my daily injection of revitalising bull semen.

I'm liking Andy Nyman's performance a lot, but his character becomes stretched and a bit tiring by having to carry the show far too often.

Vagina.

I'm starting to warm to Sara Pascoe a bit. I don't see the point of Dolly Wells' character though.

Quote: shaggy292 @ April 29 2011, 9:32 PM BST

I'm starting to warm to Sara Pascoe a bit.

Yes, I imagine a lot of chaps are starting to "warm" to Ms Pascoe.

Quote: Tim Walker @ April 30 2011, 9:39 AM BST

Yes, I imagine a lot of chaps are starting to "warm" to Ms Pascoe.

No, not dirty warm. I mean that I initially thought that she was the weakest character, and didn't much like her performance either. But she's shown a bit more of a human side to her in the last couple of weeks.

Quote: shaggy292 @ May 1 2011, 11:20 AM BST

No, not dirty warm. I mean that I initially thought that she was the weakest character, and didn't much like her performance either. But she's shown a bit more of a human side to her in the last couple of weeks.

I think she's very good. She shone brightly (if fairly briefly) in Free Agents as well.

For those interested, the BCG is giving away five copies of Campus on DVD.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/competitions/campus_dvd/

*is* Thanks Ian.

I know there is only one episode left now of the series, but I think it's really hit its stride now. I'm really enjoying it and have managed to get a few people to make it through episode one who have then really enjoyed it too. Hope it gets a second season.

I've also enjoyed it, the writing is good, the only drawback is that Andy Nyman put me off in the pilot and I still think he is awful. I'm watching it for the other characters.

I like Campus. I think the relationships are rather endearing.

I think that appears to be the consensus. It was a bad start but things have improved.

Do we know if it has a second series, Ian?