Campus - Series 1 Page 2

Yeah me too.

70 minutes though. :O What are they thinking?

Quote: zooo @ March 24 2011, 1:11 PM GMT

70 minutes though. :O What are they thinking?

I guessing their attitude is: "If it worked on Green Wing it will work for this. Long episodes - tick. Speeding and slowing down footage - tick. Similar characters - tick."

Quote: Matthew Stott @ March 24 2011, 12:58 PM GMT

Loved Green Wing, wasn't all that keen about the pilot of this, but I'm still looking forward to giving it a watch.

Digital or analogue?

(Sorry Mr Stott, this is another addition for the "Pet Hates" thread)

Quote: Tony Cowards @ March 24 2011, 1:40 PM GMT

Digital or analogue?

(Sorry Mr Stott, this is another addition for the "Pet Hates" thread)

You do know that stuff is even more annoying than the original 'crime', don't you?
:)

I liked the pilot of this lots. Admittedly I think it's cos Andy Nyman is just a genius (as proven in Severance), but I remember quite liking the rest of it too.

So what if it's like Green Wing? Green Wing was ace and pretty unique; that reason alone means it would be nice to have something in that vein again.

70 minutes is a long time but it would never work in chunks of 30 minutes.

Dan

I loved Green Wing, but hated the pilot. I turned off after 5 minutes, which is rare for me.

Quote: swerytd @ March 24 2011, 2:19 PM GMT

Disagree. Green Wing was a collection of great comic sketches, for me the episodes themselves never hung together that well and could easily have been streamlined.

Fine, disagree. See if I care!

<kicks bin then murders ice-cream man for having temerity not to use MP3s in this day and age>

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ March 24 2011, 2:19 PM GMT

Dan

Why??

It just feels... wrong.

Dan

I've seen some of the trailers now. The one with Andy Nyman on the balcony made me LOL. The one with the lecturer firing arrows at some guys chest left me stony faced.

I saw the arrow one.
He's the dad from Sarah Jane Adventures! Was he in the pilot, I wonder. Can't remember that far back.

Quote: zooo @ March 24 2011, 11:39 PM GMT

I saw the arrow one. He's the dad from Sarah Jane Adventures! Was he in the pilot

He might have been, but with less flappy hair.

Hmmmm.
I just remember Andy Nyman, and a joke about Stephen Hawking being a spastic...

Quote: zooo @ March 24 2011, 11:39 PM GMT

I saw the arrow one.
He's the dad from Sarah Jane Adventures! Was he in the pilot, I wonder. Can't remember that far back.

There are some new characters which did not appear in the pilot. One is a Flatpack, a teaching assistant and post-grad student with a six-pack played by Jonathan Bailey; Georgina Bryan, played by little known actress Katherine Ryan, and the admin depart now has three Graces working in it.